IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

6 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

The only thing you have missed is..... who told him to drive the car....?!? 

Well during training,LJ said you could drive a bus through the gaps in our defence,and as Tammy didn't have a bus he thought he'd drive a car through instead.

43 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You`re obviously in a better position than most to know Fordy but you don`t think the court might want to make an example of him being a celebrity and all that?

No. He's too young and presumably not enough convictions. Unless someone was seriously hurt, which presumably they weren't. 

Or, unless he was already disqualified from driving. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

No. He's too young and presumably not enough convictions. Unless someone was seriously hurt, which presumably they weren't. 

Or, unless he was already disqualified from driving. 

Reading between the lines, it appears he may have been (someone said above he already had six points for speeding in his first two years which is an automatic ban?) but I`ve probably totally misunderstood the situation.

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Reading between the lines, it appears he may have been (someone said above he already had six points for speeding in his first two years which is an automatic ban?) but I`ve probably totally misunderstood the situation.

I always thought it was 9 points in the first 2 years = automatic ban. 12 current points for anyone else = a ban. 

2 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

I always thought it was 9 points in the first 2 years = automatic ban. 12 current points for anyone else = a ban. 

Pretty sure it's 6 points.

Anyway, if he was already banned while driving and crashing than can see a harsher punishment then just a fine surely.

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

I think i'm correct, but it's not always a ban for 12 points,if the person can show that it will affect his livelihood.

1 minute ago, NOTBLUE said:

I think i'm correct, but it's not always a ban for 12 points,if the person can show that it will affect his livelihood.

I stand corrected. It is 6 points for new drivers and yes, 12 isnt always automatic if it affects for example a driving job. Thanks @NOTBLUE, @Atticus and @TETBURY MASSIVE.

2 hours ago, Woodsy said:

Did you ever have a sneaky pint or cigarette under age? I get you'd have been younger than 19, but I'm sure you get my point

Certainly no excusing TA, that is a dumbass mistake to make

Quick point of order, you have to be 18 to buy cigarettes in this country but you don't have to be 18 to smoke them. There is no minimum legal age regarding smoking, just the purchase thereof...

• Admin
2 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

I have NEVER seen so much speculation: this thread is a disgrace.

"Disgrace, I say!"

:ranting:

tfj

Bollocks. 

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11726/10761548/tammy-abraham-crashed-car-while-driving-without-licence-or-insurance

Unless A&S and Sky are speculating.

2 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

He's been driving himself to AG on match days all season, so everyone has seen him !!

Perhaps he immediately applied to have his license reinstated, passed his test again, and got it back. As far as I can see from the rules, there`s nothing stopping someone from doing that - there doesn`t appear to be a disqualification period as such, just a requirement to pass your test again.

6 minutes ago, Strawberry2157. said:

He's been driving himself to AG on match days all season, so everyone has seen him !!

Its a Forum strawberry but maybe think of the wider issues when posting  about this 

Just a thought :whistle:

its a story of obvious interest in here but it can only open a real can of worms IMO

Its all also sub judice !

47 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Pretty sure it's 6 points.

Anyway, if he was already banned while driving and crashing than can see a harsher punishment then just a fine surely.

Well!!! Luke A was dishwater to SL and LJ after the Cheltenham piss saga. I'm sure SL and LJ will have the same reaction to this and ship him back to Chelsea ;) nah probably not!! Double standards come to mind when you talk about representing the club and your top goal scorer. 

TA or any player are at all times representing the club. 

Archived