IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

3 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

Has anyone heard anything related to the crash concerning 'gardening leave' for a club employee?

Just been told something and wondered if anyone else had heard anything? I am certainly NOT ITK.

"Bit of gossip for you chaps.
I have an associate who used to work for City and keeps in touch with various members of staff. He just called me and said that LJ hass been put on gardening leave as he was something to do with Tammys' car crash and the powers that be were not amused. Make of it what you will.
It does explain why LJ isn't doing the interviews this week and sounds like an excuse to get rid without paying severance.
Not a clue on the validity of this but it's what I've been told."

This what you read by any chance?

3 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

I have an associate who used to work for City and keeps in touch with various members of staff. He just called me and said that LJ hass been put on gardening leave as he was something to do with Tammys' car crash and the powers that be were not amused. Make of it what you will.
It does explain why LJ isn't doing the interviews this week and sounds like an excuse to get rid without paying severance.

wow....just, wow

7 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Ok.....

43 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

We'll find out tomorrow.

38 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

:noexp::farmer:

Interesting, all will no doubt be revealed one way or the other tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Hmm, well reading through this thread and noting TM's likes and few comments, I did wonder about LJ's  involvement. TM is usually bang on the money with what goes on at the club.

On 09/02/2017 at 12:33, Rocky said:

This was a couple of weeks ago I thought.

Tammy's friend wrote off a car and both walked away, LJ was nearby and was stood with Tammy and friend...so I heard.

On 09/02/2017 at 12:59, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

Was the day after the Burnley FA Cup tie 

Tammy was on his own - LJ was nowhere near

No you are warmer than @Rocky was

There is actually a bigger story to all of this, which is surprising it hasn't made the press yet

On 09/02/2017 at 13:11, Strawberry2157. said:

I drove past & it wasn't Tammy's car & LJ was there on his phone. It was just past the training ground the Sunday before last.

On 09/02/2017 at 15:45, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

The only thing you have missed is..... who told him to drive the car....?!? 

5 hours ago, 8menhadadream said:

Has anyone heard anything related to the crash concerning 'gardening leave' for a club employee?

Just been told something and wondered if anyone else had heard anything? I am certainly NOT ITK.

1 hour ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

Blimey this is escalating :whistle:

5 hours ago, 29AR said:

Perhaps, but then again - and no criminal expect am I (was my worst module, by some way!), and totally unaware of taking and driving away leg - quite difficult for a prosecutor to suggest the owner was aware the driver had lost their licence and had no insurance (third party coverage for standard policy TA policy, AM any named driver policy) to the extent to aid and abet? 

it's the car owners responsibility to determine that the person they lend their car to can legally drive the car and if the owner doesn't he has aided and abetted the offence.

Your insurance rules are fascinating... I'm in the US, and worked for an insurance agent for quite a few years. For us, insurance follows the vehicle. So if Tammy were over here, and borrowed my vehicle (that is, I give permission for him to drive it), my insurance would be primary coverage in the event of an accident.

3 minutes ago, New2City said:

Your insurance rules are fascinating... I'm in the US, and worked for an insurance agent for quite a few years. For us, insurance follows the vehicle. So if Tammy were over here, and borrowed my vehicle (that is, I give permission for him to drive it), my insurance would be primary coverage in the event of an accident.

The mere fact that he allegedly has no licence and may even be banned, immediately nullifies any insurance whatsoever, whether his own or as a named driver or on an any driver policy, because you cannot legally car insurance unless you have a valid licence or are not banned.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

The mere fact that he allegedly has no licence and may even be banned, immediately nullifies any insurance whatsoever, whether his own or as a named driver or on an any driver policy, because you cannot legally car insurance unless you have a valid licence or are not banned.

Not here; which is why the difference is so interesting. The damage to the vehicle would be covered under the owner's collision coverage, any damage done to another vehicle or person would be covered under the owner's liability coverage. The driver, would be given any applicable ticket (i.e. driving without a license) and punished accordingly.

47 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

indeed it is, something certainly is not quite right.

if all of the speculation is correct this season is heading towards being a total car wreck (pun intended) I am all for a bit of fun but this sounds as though this went way way too far.

Just checked 6 days since LJ's last interview, very strange indeed.

Well this season seems to be going well.  

It's been like my 40th birthday party, a lot of work colleagues snogged the wrong people (all in their forties), I got accused of having fun in the toilets with two women and a man by my girlfriend at the time (who was a bit mad), someone in their 60's passed out and knocked themselves out on the bar.

All of this by 21.30, can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings....

29 minutes ago, New2City said:

Not here; which is why the difference is so interesting. The damage to the vehicle would be covered under the owner's collision coverage, any damage done to another vehicle or person would be covered under the owner's liability coverage. The driver, would be given any applicable ticket (i.e. driving without a license) and punished accordingly.

Has anyone told judge Judy this?

@TETBURY MASSIVE or @Charliesboots

So, if I have got this right, roughly 3 weeks ago now, TA needed to go somewhere which was football related.

LJ, knowing full well that TA had previously lost his licence for driving offences, and was now NOT in possession of a full or provisional licence, directly told AM to let TA take his car and drive it to his work related destination.

AM was under the direct instructions of his 'boss' and therefore his employer, and so gave TA the keys.

TA then crashed the car into another vehicle. Nobody was injured.

Chelsea were furious, and despite BS best efforts, this has finally got out and is rapidly spreading throughout the British Media.

TA has been arrested.

LJ has been suspended.

AM is waiting to see what will happen to him.

If all this is correct, there are rumours flying around that TA will be recalled back to Chelsea as BCFC have been seen to be breaching a 'duty of care' by abetting the situation - LJ ordering AM to surrender his car to a known disqualified driver.

TA will also be facing a potential prison sentence.

LJ is awaiting the decision on his future and potential action from the Police

AM - I assume is awaiting a Police decision.

Is this about right? 

A :yes:  or  :nono: will suffice!

4 hours ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

No. it's what I posted on a forum that wasn't OTIB where I trust the posters not to break a confidence. I was asking the same question.Thanks for that.

There is no way I claim to be 'in the know' about anything, hence the QUESTION.

No points scoring / bitching going on at all as I don't do that, just asking a simple question if anyone else had heard the same.

25 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

No. it's what I posted on a forum that wasn't OTIB where I trust the posters not to break a confidence. I was asking the same question.Thanks for that.

There is no way I claim to be 'in the know' about anything, hence the QUESTION.

No points scoring / bitching going on at all as I don't do that, just asking a simple question if anyone else had heard the same.

Oh right, I didn't realise mate I honestly apologise.

I always read that forum (despite the f*cking adverts) but didn't realise you wanted to be kept quiet.

You're a good poster on there, always give a good and balanced perspective of things and chip in with the occasional bit of inside information that you may get. 

Scarily similar usernames we share as well ;)

1 hour ago, SX227 said:

@TETBURY MASSIVE or @Charliesboots

So, if I have got this right, roughly 3 weeks ago now, TA needed to go somewhere which was football related.

LJ, knowing full well that TA had previously lost his licence for driving offences, and was now NOT in possession of a full or provisional licence, directly told AM to let TA take his car and drive it to his work related destination.

AM was under the direct instructions of his 'boss' and therefore his employer, and so gave TA the keys.

TA then crashed the car into another vehicle. Nobody was injured.

Chelsea were furious, and despite BS best efforts, this has finally got out and is rapidly spreading throughout the British Media.

TA has been arrested.

LJ has been suspended.

AM is waiting to see what will happen to him.

If all this is correct, there are rumours flying around that TA will be recalled back to Chelsea as BCFC have been seen to be breaching a 'duty of care' by abetting the situation - LJ ordering AM to surrender his car to a known disqualified driver.

TA will also be facing a potential prison sentence.

LJ is awaiting the decision on his future and potential action from the Police

AM - I assume is awaiting a Police decision.

Is this about right? 

A :yes:  or  :nono: will suffice!

An 'interesting' series of assumptions.

Perhaps of more pressing interest/concern, however, is a 'like' from TM on another thread concerning Mark Warburton coming here....:blink:

30 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An 'interesting' series of assumptions.

Perhaps of more pressing interest/concern, however, is a 'like' from TM on another thread concerning Mark Warburton coming here....:blink:

No assumptions Phil - just seeking clarification from the 2 most trustworthy ITK's on OTIB

This is massive if true, and could have enormous consequences for the club and the people involved

Archived