IGNORED

Tammy car accident

MC RISK77

16 minutes ago, 8MenWith1Dream said:

@TETBURY MASSIVE you've got OTIB on strings mate :clapping:

Hmmm.

Let's not get carried away, but....

This last week both Dean Holden and, latterly, John Pemberton have been entrusted with the press calls  - 'closing ranks behind LJ' - I had just assumed that he, LJ, was ill or absent on other business.

Whilst I am (was?) sure the current Mark Warburton debacle was just a coincidence, TM's comment - he is well known, renowned even, on this forum for his prescience - would seem to open the proverbial can of worms.

I suppose tomorrow's bench will give some indication as to what, if anything, is going on - I imagine that a club announcement that LJ was unable to attend as he is suffering from a migraine would arouse suspicion. 

1 minute ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Hmmm.

Let's not get carried away, but....

This last week both Dean Holden and, latterly, John Pemberton have been entrusted with the press calls  - 'closing ranks behind LJ' - I had just assumed that he, LJ, was ill or absent on other business.

Whilst I am (was?) sure the current Mark Warburton debacle was just a coincidence, TM's comment - he is well known, renowned even, on this forum for his prescience - would seem to open the proverbial can of worms.

I suppose tomorrow's bench will give some indication as to what, if anything, is going on - I imagine that a club announcement that LJ was unable to attend as he is suffering from a migraine would arouse suspicion. 

Nah, it worked for Diane Abbott.........  :whistle:

Much as I don`t want any of this to be true as it shows us in such a poor light if it is the club must surely be aware of all the speculation and rumours flying about and really do need to come out and say something to put things to bed. The fact that they haven`t is the most worrying part IMO - unless they are not yet in possession of the full facts from the police or are waiting to hear from Chelsea. I suppose if they were to come out and say something like `He`s a young man and has made a mistake and will wait for the courts to deal with the matter appropriately. In the meantime he will be concentrating on playing for City.` and then Chelsea cancelled the loan we`d look even more daft.

We really don`t need all this at the moment do we?

It is unlikely that he was banned from driving. (Lack of disq drive mentioned in police statement).

Its extremely unlikely he was arrested. (Summons suggests roadside interview/voluntary interview; arrested people tend to be charged)

AM would be unlikely to face prosecution for use/cause/permit and even if Tammy had borrowed his car without permission I'm not sure the club would allow AM to support TA's prosecution.

Wouldnt it just be delightfully ironic if LJ got his marching orders off the back of this when he should have had them weeks ago for on the field matters.

13 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Only person to blame is Tammy no one else regardless of what you think of the club manager or Mathews

tammy is the one who knowingly got behind the wheel of someone else's car while knowing he had no liecense or insurance

blaming anyone else is a cop out

You're correct and there's nothing I've said or implied of anything else on this thread.

However Chelsea don't quite see it that way. 

6 hours ago, SX227 said:

@TETBURY MASSIVE or @Charliesboots

So, if I have got this right, roughly 3 weeks ago now, TA needed to go somewhere which was football related.

LJ, knowing full well that TA had previously lost his licence for driving offences, and was now NOT in possession of a full or provisional licence, directly told AM to let TA take his car and drive it to his work related destination.

AM was under the direct instructions of his 'boss' and therefore his employer, and so gave TA the keys.

TA then crashed the car into another vehicle. Nobody was injured.

Chelsea were furious, and despite BS best efforts, this has finally got out and is rapidly spreading throughout the British Media.

TA has been arrested.

LJ has been suspended.

AM is waiting to see what will happen to him.

If all this is correct, there are rumours flying around that TA will be recalled back to Chelsea as BCFC have been seen to be breaching a 'duty of care' by abetting the situation - LJ ordering AM to surrender his car to a known disqualified driver.

TA will also be facing a potential prison sentence.

LJ is awaiting the decision on his future and potential action from the Police

AM - I assume is awaiting a Police decision.

Is this about right? 

A :yes:  or  :nono: will suffice!

That's about it.....they're trying very hard to manage their image after a number of high profile embarrassments down the years.

All players including academy players have to adhere to strict behavioural standards (believe it or not) a very recent example of this was the management of Diego Costa's "Chinese Sulk" - you show an inch of dissent you're handed a mile of pain....regardless of who you are there is no concession.

Roman is still pissed off about the player revolt and sabotage of the season which ended with the removing of JM, everyone at the club is under no illusion about what his thoughts are and what the expectations mean to them.

I don't know about the intricacies of the TA loan contract, but I'd hazard a guess that if there's more to it then it wouldn't matter to Chelsea - both "TA and Us Fxxxxd up" and doesn't bode well for either in the short term at least. 

• Admin
3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Can anybody please explain to me how the club are to blame for this? Thanks. 

If it turns out to be true that a person who was put in a position of responsibility by the club ordered him to break the law....

6 hours ago, SX227 said:

@TETBURY MASSIVE or @Charliesboots

So, if I have got this right, roughly 3 weeks ago now, TA needed to go somewhere which was football related.

LJ, knowing full well that TA had previously lost his licence for driving offences, and was now NOT in possession of a full or provisional licence, directly told AM to let TA take his car and drive it to his work related destination.

AM was under the direct instructions of his 'boss' and therefore his employer, and so gave TA the keys.

TA then crashed the car into another vehicle. Nobody was injured.

Chelsea were furious, and despite BS best efforts, this has finally got out and is rapidly spreading throughout the British Media.

TA has been arrested.

LJ has been suspended.

AM is waiting to see what will happen to him.

If all this is correct, there are rumours flying around that TA will be recalled back to Chelsea as BCFC have been seen to be breaching a 'duty of care' by abetting the situation - LJ ordering AM to surrender his car to a known disqualified driver.

TA will also be facing a potential prison sentence.

LJ is awaiting the decision on his future and potential action from the Police

AM - I assume is awaiting a Police decision.

Is this about right? 

A :yes:  or  :nono: will suffice!

:facepalm:

12 minutes ago, Ian M said:

If it turns out to be true that a person who was put in a position of responsibility by the club ordered him to break the law....

Not sure you can order someone to break the law.  Not going to stand up in a court is it?

Judge: "Why did you kill John Smith?"

Defendant: "He (his boss) told me to"

Judge: "Er, why didn't you just say no if you knew it to be breaking the law?"

Defendant: "He told me, he's the boss"

Judge:  "Thats not a defence"

3 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

So, all this happened before the deadline day.

Throughout the month, we were aware of Taylor's release clause, but placed no bid until after this happened and, probably, discovered just how annoyed Chelsea were.

Any chance Taylor was a gamble in case Tammy gets called back?

Someone said it happened after Burnley (28th) and the deadline was the following Tuesday so it might have been a bit of a panic buy on our part I guess.

`Where can we get a striker from quick just in case?` `What about Taylor?` `Go for it Mark, it`s the best chance we`ve got`

1 minute ago, cynic said:

I doubt there are many supporters outside of this forum who are wringing their hands and making up ridiculous scenarios about this episode.

I don`t suppose there are - except for the obvious ones North of the river and a few Chelsea - but is has made SSN and the BBC so it is being picked up on by the mainstream media. I don`t know if it`s been in any of the national papers yet but it probably has.

As I said, hopefully the circumstances are not as bad as some are speculating.

12 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I don`t suppose there are - except for the obvious ones North of the river and a few Chelsea - but is has made SSN and the BBC so it is being picked up on by the mainstream media. I don`t know if it`s been in any of the national papers yet but it probably has.

As I said, hopefully the circumstances are not as bad as some are speculating.

It was in some of the tabloids shortly after the EP published the story. 

I just can't imagine a scenario where LJ (or anybody with an ounce of sense) would tell the lad to drive a car, if he knew that he didn't have a licence. 

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Someone said it happened after Burnley (28th) and the deadline was the following Tuesday so it might have been a bit of a panic buy on our part I guess.

`Where can we get a striker from quick just in case?` `What about Taylor?` `Go for it Mark, it`s the best chance we`ve got`

It happened the same day we bid for Taylor

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

If he was banned before he came here then surely that would have been down to Chelsea to pass that info on? They'd have been aware of it before then?

They have an Italian manager, don't they?

In Italy, no-one gets banned until they have 7,500 points, so they probably thought Tammy was some kind of old woman as far as driving goes.

Some bloke down the pub just told me it is considered normal for young drivers to accumulate more than 50 points on their test in Italy .......... and that comes from someone who went to Italy himself, on holiday, in 1982 - so he should know.

:yes:

P.S. Love what you have done with your fringe.

tfj

41 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

So, all this happened before the deadline day.

Throughout the month, we were aware of Taylor's release clause, but placed no bid until after this happened and, probably, discovered just how annoyed Chelsea were.

Any chance Taylor was a gamble in case Tammy gets called back?

Tammy did make a point of clapping the fans after the Rotherham game. At the time, I thought it was in recognition of the fans booing his substitution…:blink::noexp: Who knows!

Archived