IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

1 minute ago, dereks no1 said:

One other positive to take is Cotterill is turning out to be a decent player. Shows what a player with a decent delivery brings to a team (better than Packs floaty rubbish)

For me, if there is any positive then it's probably Cotterill. Which we appear to of stumbled upon having been made available late in the window by Birmingham. 

1 minute ago, dereks no1 said:

Not only in the second half but in general this season. Having good full backs in a team is crucial and when you start with Golbourne and Little who have played their best football in league 1 who face Sako, Roof and Hernandez your always likely to concede. 

But he wasn't playing FB in the second half, he was one of the back 3 with Flint and Wright (based on RB and seeing the goal on Sky). I've seen him play as a WB in a 5, but don't recall him being one of the central 3. I may be wrong (memory not the best). But I do think it's difficult to change role part way through a game, anyway.

2 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Some other late goals tonight involving West Country teams, perhaps it's the geography that does it, take a look at Plymouth and especially Exeter.......some really incredible late come-back there by Notts County!

You mean to say crap manager decisions are something to do with geography or perhaps regional air quality?

6 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

No manager at all would have done better than LJ. 

I truly believe that. The players aren't completely stupid. 

Do you think we would be in the same position, if we had the same squad/summer signings etc etc but any one of the below were manager:

Gary Monk

Gary Rowett

Neil Warnock

Mark Warbuton

???

do you honestly believe that a squad with Abraham, GO'N, Hegeler, Magnusson, Wright, and Tomlin would go 1 win in 15 with Neil Warnock or Gary Rowett in charge?? Really??

Sorry for defeat tonight, and for all what happens...i can't be happy for Djuric goal when it is not worth anything. I follow you, and hope every new match that the crisis will gone, but unfortunatelly it is still there. Was happy with the win over Roterham, was happy with first half at Derby match and couldn't believe in final score...do not know what to say honestly except that i wish you luck in every single game...hope you'll stay in the league as it is least what can be achieved this season. Keep my fingers crossed and regards from Sarajevo/Bosnia

Archived