IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

Granted there's always a certain fascination in waiting for the incomprehensible supportive posts for LJ...doesn't make them any less incomprehensible.

To see anything positive in City's effectiveness as a Championship level side since the beginning of October requires occupation of a parallel universe.

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Do you think we would be in the same position, if we had the same squad/summer signings etc etc but any one of the below were manager:

Gary Monk

Gary Rowett

Neil Warnock

Mark Warbuton

???

do you honestly believe that a squad with Abraham, GO'N, Hegeler, Magnusson, Wright, and Tomlin would go 1 win in 15 with Neil Warnock or Gary Rowett in charge?? Really??

Sorry Pete, I think you've misread the post fella. I read it as ' We would have done better with no manager' rather than 'nobody could have done any better'.

1 minute ago, NickJ said:

That's funny I like that.

"We always believe, we always believe".

"We're Bristol City, there's three worse teams than us".

Agreed Nick...and did any part of City's strategy for this season rely on there simply being 3 worse teams than us?...hmm, I think not. But once more it's come to that. Pitiful stuff given our resources I'm afraid. Thin gruel yet again...

5 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Positives are that the league table has effectively stayed the same for the last 2 games, so no harm done.

IMG_1110.PNG

Yes looks brilliant , Wigan and Burton  both play twice before we play again , reasonable chance could be in the bottom three by then, still nothing to fear there are loads of teams worse than us , they could never win one game in twelve !

1 minute ago, cheshire_red said:

That's one hell of a Valentine's you're having there fella

That's the pleasure of the Mrs living in oxford for work temporarily mate....

Until you compare their league form to ours and keep and ear out for their games on the local radio there... :( 

Archived