IGNORED

The Official Leeds United v Bristol City Match Day Thread (Merged)

ploppy

3 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Not sure about this line up. Cotterill and bryan will be whipping balls in to tammy on his own now. Could be a much easier job for their back line without tammy and Taylors movement. 

Apparently, Taylor has some hamstring issues or I think he would have started again. 

It's bloody 4 5 1 again.  If we are going to succeed in this division, we need 2 up top.

Look at the way we ripped Derby to shreds in the 1st half.  Its just a question then of how we play once 3 up and I would have gone all out to score 6.

We have the players, we have the capability, now all we need is a regular formation and forward minded tactics.

Leeds will have it easy tonight with this formation.

Like the fact we're still 442, and if Taylor is limited by his hamstring, can see the logic.  

Just hope Tomlin combines as well with the rest of the line up as Taylor did on Saturday; we know Tomlin has it in him to contribute, my only concern is whether he's got the legs to keep up with the rest of them.

Better than seeing wholesale changes, and depending on the scoreline and state-of-play, having Djuric and Taylor to throw at them to try and get something isn't the worst.

Hopefuly for a point, though am realistic, and would be delighted if we could just put in another decent showing.

COYR!

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

It's bloody 4 5 1 again.  If we are going to succeed in this division, we need 2 up top.

Look at the way we ripped Derby to shreds in the 1st half.  Its just a question then of how we play once 3 up and I would have gone all out to score 6.

We have the players, we have the capability, now all we need is a regular formation and forward minded tactics.

Leeds will have it easy tonight with this formation.

I personally feel Tomlin will thrive tonight, Heggler and Brownhill are a solid partnership that will give him creative freedom. Cotterill and Bryan are hard working wingers so I feel Tomlin will have a bit of a free role tonight and as long as we aren't constantly defending he should be ok!!

1 minute ago, john from high littleton said:

Yes he should have started Djuric,  then we could have all had a good moan about leaving Tomlin's out.  Damn you LJ!!!!  

Not should anyone would moan after our first half performance on Saturday, but to each their own I guess

Archived