IGNORED

Tour of the new facilities - West Stand

Dollymarie

13 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

If these are some more of the "players for the future" we've signed then God help us!

image.png

Is that Rob Palmer three from left @BS4 on Tour...? Scored some amazing goals when we payed Sunday football with him....also some amazing shots off his left shin too that ended up anywhere but near the goal :P

16 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

@AdamB said it was one of the few things that made it over from the old dressing room. Scotty had clearly been told to ensure its safe arrival. 

when I saw the pic I was going to comment that it must have been precious as it had old sellotape marks on it. Maybe someone could you know, just put the actual take away menu up, then they could actually see the options as well (I was going to say price... but then remembered the people we are talking about).

17 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

IMG_9142.JPG

I'd have had me shoes and socks off and would have had a paddle in there...

IMG_9147.JPG

These boys have no taste. Pimms Pizza on North St is so much better.

17 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

They fixed the wonky bit!

IMG_9156.JPG

Whoop! How can some one get that wrong I don't know. :facepalm:

16 hours ago, RedM said:

Wembley baths, ours sure nicer aren't they.

image.jpeg

Look @Mkelly! The SAG of Wembley allow them little shelves for body wash bottles etc! Why can't we? 

1 hour ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Facilities look great. Why couldn't the same attention to detail have gone into design of the club shop though? It's really small, packed with rugby stuff and not a patch on Reading's club shop. 

I wouldn't know. Steer well clear of that travesty on match days. Don't need any Bristol Sport branded tat for me or the kids.

1 hour ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

Facilities look great. Why couldn't the same attention to detail have gone into design of the club shop though? It's really small, packed with rugby stuff and not a patch on Reading's club shop. 

There's a plan to improve, and thankfully expand the shop :) 

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 22:37, Neo said:

The fans committee (apart from OP of course) look older than the FA committee.

I bet SL and co ars happy when the meetings over that they have got through another meeting without being delayed waiting for the coroner.

...everyone at the club was relieved that the visiting fans weren't and non of them left wet patches on the seats, or indeed had a sneaky pee in a bath!

4 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Just out of interest where is the managers office. The one at AG is clearly not LJs office - presumably it's a shared matchday one for him and the Rugby lot hence why it's so bare.

Lee does have his own matchday office, labelled "Head Coach", not manager. The office needs work doing to it. Not completely finished. There's a metaphor in there somewhere...

On 16/02/2017 at 22:10, Dollymarie said:

Had a tour of the players/press/tunnel areas after tonight's FAN meeting, so have the following pictures. Very impressive on the whole. 

Shout if anyone wants to know what any specific pic is from/about. :) 

IMG_9109.JPG

Blimey, I miss those days…seems a lifetime ago.

IMG_9119.JPG

The 'Taylor' headline had me confused for a while…thought it was some kind of time warp!

Archived