IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

3 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I don't wish to e represented by such 'fans'

Good job I am not there for I would have considered asking them to be removed

Unsporting doesn't even begin to cover it

That's quite the overreaction even for this place!

That chant has been used in light hearted jest for decades when fans think an opposition player is milking an injury!

You must hear it at every home game, are you asking for people to be removed every week? 

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

Just tuned in... I see the Frenchman has missed a penalty..( :dunno: phew, Gallic shrug... :clapping:) so anything else happening?  .... how are we doing? ...  is it looking like its going to be a second half Thriller at the Villa?

Neither team getting hold of the game by the scruff of the neck. My reckoning whoever scores first wins?

18 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Not good, not necessary.

Sometimes I despair at what passes as humour from some of our so called fans

A large part of the fans is to influence the game right? So this is surely going to bother Kodjia, it may seem too far to you but much worse has been said at a football ground. 

Well, it has not been great really.

We have however seemed happy to graft away. Could have had a goalie sent off, they missed a penalty, so have to say on balance slightly lucky to be level. Maybe one of those days when we just get the run of the ball.

Villa are low scoring, and a lot of their wins seem to be 1-0, so will not be shocked to see that again. Maybe some tired legs also starting to creep in. Reid usually is on his game or not, so might be inclined to sub him at half time.

Still in the game, which is more than good enough right now.

Fair play. That was an alright half. Reid lucky with the mistake that led to the pen. 

Everything being pumped up top to Wilbs who does what he does well. But the one touch stuff - that we haven't had too much of - it's what's led to us being dangerous.

Kodjia & Albert up against Wright & Flint worries me, a couple of times they were nearly through. 

Ref appears to be inconsistent in what's yellow (our fouls) and what's not (their fouls) but other than that the ref has been alright. 

All in all I think we've shaded the half. We look more likely to score and I've no real complaints. 

Lets hope that was our bad half!

Archived