IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

Just now, Alessandro said:

Don't bother mate. The guy doesn't go to any games home or away.

In fact, given that he is passing judgement on everyone else, i'm not sure what kind of support he thinks he actually gives, given that all he ever seems to do is slag off SL or LJ or the players or the fans. Or a combination of all 4.

Thanks for commenting on an individual you know nothing about

I am truly saddened that standards are so low now that people think such chants are acceptable. They are not. Are we surprised so many people no longer attend matches? 

But  you are clearly obsessed with making personal attacks and there is absolutely nothing I can do about that, but I was watching City almost certainly before you were born. And I am not amused to be attacked when all I want is for this club, and indeed some of its 'fans', not to be heading south, where we are heading at present.

2 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Radio Bristol now pointing out that Lee Johnson has far more options on the bench than Steve Bruce.

A bit like saying that the monkey has a typewriter and Einstein has a piece of chalk...

Tomlin playing through the middle using his creativity would be handy right about now 

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

I am truly saddened that standards are so low now that people think such chants are acceptable. They are not. Are we surprised so many people no longer attend matches? 

But  you are clearly obsessed with making personal attacks and there is absolutely nothing I can do about that, but I was watching City almost certainly before you were born. And I am not amused to be attacked when all I want is for this club, and indeed some of its 'fans', not to be heading south, where we are heading at present.

City attendances are highest since the 70s.

2 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

With all due respect Ivor, supporters have always sang similar. When I started watching matches in the 70's, it was a lot worse TBH.

It comes across as a bit precious WTGR.

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

That 'new' chant has been around as long as I have!

Archived