IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Thats why our season went horribly wrong the day we had to let JK go. Idiots on here saying he was not the real deal. He is at this level, creates problems. What a pair he and Tammy would have been. 

He wanted to go, he refused to play. It was stupid money too. The lack of replacement that is hurting us. No matter what Ashton would like us to to think, we are horribly short upfront.

7 hours ago, glos old boy said:

Last time I got optimistic we were playing Hull at Wembley only the fans turned up with their positive energy though, that day, didn't find much well being then either; so I avoid the excitement ladder now except for a step or 2, less further to fall down.

So I`ll believe we will lose tonight and get relegated  :sad26:depressing I know but it avoids stress and heart ache. :yawn:

#Spudski sorry mate but .....

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Thats why our season went horribly wrong the day we had to let JK go. Idiots on here saying he was not the real deal. He is at this level, creates problems. What a pair he and Tammy would have been. 

No argument with what you are saying fella but he wanted to leave, the only option we had to make him reconsider was match their offer......... the club clearly choose not to do so.

I don't blame the lad in the slightest, the problem is that their was no plan B by the club when it was very clear he was going to leave.

Archived