IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

1 minute ago, Major Isewater said:

So , we gave a good account of ourselves against

Tired after big match , should have had a pen , hit the woodwork ...ya dee ya dee ya .

ITS ALL ABOUT RESULTS , STUPID .

NO MORE EXCUSES SOMETHING IS DREADFULLY WRONG AND THE BUCK STOPS WITH jOHNSON .

The buck stops where it always has for over a decade with the owner

1 minute ago, Lew-T said:

Over 5,000 away fans for two away games on the bounce in a space of a few days. 

It's totally our fault.

Ofcourse it is, the players shrink under the pressure. 

Saturday could be fun if we go behind!!!! Shall i start the chant now or am i a naughty boy for deciding i dont really like the bossman?! :grr:

1 minute ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Whilst he should have been sacked in December, it might be too,late, but his P45 should be waiting as the coach pulls back into Ashton Gate.......

Absolutely spot on, apart from it might be to late......it is too late LJ OUT no chance, he aint for turning

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Over 5,000 away fans for two away games on the bounce in a space of a few days. 

It's totally our fault.

rubbish fans, great manager............NOT

7 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I just don't know anymore. Got to remember Villa do have some very good players.

Are you serious? Villa have been on a run akin to ours, for all of the money they have spent and all of the 'very good players' they are a team of individuals....

We are utterly clueless and doomed without a change in management we will be back in Div 1 after spending a huge amount of money compared to some teams in this league who are very comfortably placed.

The game is up, our coaching team, despite all of the support they have had, have completely failed and need to be replaced immediately.

Consider this, should they stay in place and by some minor miracle we stay in this league, what is going to be any different this time next year?

LJ should have gone after the Notts Forest match in Jan. At least the new manager would have had a cup game etc to suss out the squad.

This is dire and I have tried so hard to hang back and hope and prey LJ  could turn it around, but I'm done with him. For me having to grasp at things like, we need to win against Burton, is just so sad and desperate.

It is going to be interesting on Saturday if we are shite in the 1st 30 mins. Reckon things are going to get messy.

So sad. :badmood:

10 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sadly the Board is SL's puppet and under present structure of Bristol Sport any new Board would be equally useless.  All so sad and there were people on here tonight, now largely gone, criticising me for criticising LJ and SL - unbelievable

BS and LJ OUT

1 minute ago, nickolas said:

Ofcourse it is, the players shrink under the pressure. 

Saturday could be fun if we go behind!!!! Shall i start the chant now or am i a naughty boy for deciding i dont really like the bossman?! :grr:

2 wins in 5 months. FIVE MONTHS.

I'd dread to think what it would be like if he's still in charge on Saturday and City trailing...

1 minute ago, ScottishRed said:

Are you serious? Villa have been on a run akin to ours, for all of the money they have spent and all of the 'very good players' they are a team of individuals....

We are utterly clueless and doomed without a change in management we will be back in Div 1 after spending a huge amount of money compared to some teams in this league who are very comfortably placed.

The game is up, our coaching team, despite all of the support they have had, have completely failed and need to be replaced immediately.

Consider this, should they stay in place and by some minor miracle we stay in this league, what is going to be any different this time next year?

As a matter of interest, whose the last league manager to start the season and still be in charge at the point of relegation, because that's where we're heading

Archived