IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Well that helps him be a great football Head Coach does it??!!! You just won't see any weakness attributed to LJ will you?

My comment was in reply to him not being able to run a pie van.

I just don't see the point of repeating what everyone else is saying tbh. Some views I share, some I don't.

3 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

My comment was in reply to him not being able to run a pie van.

I just don't see the point of repeating what everyone else is saying tbh. Some views I share, some I don't.

You seriously commented on LJ's ability to run a pie van?!

The rest of us have more important things to worry about....he's taking us down....but as long as you think he can run a pie van then all is ok...

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

Absolutely pathetic and it's not the manager, it's the club from the very top and has been for years.

Seriousley!?!?!

Whilst i agree in principal that SL isn't progressing us (yes, i know the stadium, which will look a joke next year) you can't seriousley say this isn't anything to do with the manager!?!?!

However, if SL would of given Cotterill the same backing im confident we would of been at least 10 places higher than we are now.

22 minutes ago, Super said:

Is wright actually any good? Still concede shit loads!

Been Saying for ages the problem is Flint (ok LJ is a complete ass clown too) but all the goals we conceded and everyone else around Flint been change and we still concede, he's the common denominator in the utter shitness that's is our defence get him and LJ out of the club now...

7 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

2 wins in 5 months. FIVE MONTHS.

I'd dread to think what it would be like if he's still in charge on Saturday and City trailing...

DEAR STEVE READ THIS POST ABOVE; 2 WINS IN 5MTHS; WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? SAVE OUR CLUB , AT LEAST GET SOME PRIDE BACK IN OUR CLUB BEFORE WE GO DOWN............SACK HIM NOW!!!

Archived