IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

1 minute ago, Up The City! said:

I'm honest enough to say only the Brighton and Huddersfield games tbh, maybe Leeds aswell. All the other games were winnable but for whatever reason we couldn't perform for 90 mins. 

I'm saying to sack him on a game we shouldn't have expected to win is laughable, the Burton game for me is his deciding game as that's a game we should 100% win.

Usually I'd say "do not lose" but Burton is MUST win

I'm honest enough to say only the Brighton and Huddersfield games tbh, maybe Leeds aswell. All the other games were winnable but for whatever reason we couldn't perform for 90 mins. 

I'm saying to sack him on a game we shouldn't have expected to win is laughable, the Burton game for me is his deciding game as that's a game we should 100% win.

I'm sorry mate but I can't even admire your positivity any more you really are totally bloody deluded almost to the point of being insane.

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

Only the highlighted bit for me. Had a ticket for Newcastle and one for tonight and gave them away. I just can't watch it. He HAS to, he just HAS to.

It pains me to say it but I just can't watch us slide out of the Championship when we have been begging for change for months and could see this coming. Watching SLs interview last week made me feel sick because I just kept thinking "WTF and Why TF are you doing this???!!!" then when he told us what we should do with our opinions I felt detached from the club I once knew. The Sags are right. We are losing our identity to the Bristol Sport bollox.

15 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

You have to ask why Cotterill didn't receive anything like the financial backing that Johnso has. Not enough of a yes man for our owners liking I suspect. He was hung out to dry, replaced by a yes man who isn't up to it and now said owner will probably have to spunk more of his own cash up the wall to try and repair a mess that is entirely of his own making.

Cotterell tried to sign Andre Gray and Dwight Gayle for big money. Funds were available 

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

It pains me to say it but I just can't watch us slide out of the Championship when we have been begging for change for months and could see this coming. Watching SLs interview last week made me feel sick because I just kept thinking "WTF and Why TF are you doing this???!!!" then when he told us what we should do with our opinions I felt detached from the club I once knew. The Sags are right. We are losing our identity to the Bristol Sport bollox.

I can't disagree with anything apart from the 'feeling sick' bit. I wasn't 'sick', I was bloody furious!

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Which is what I am saying, we need to get shot of the lot LJ and his coaching staff, how long does it take to explain to even the dullest pro footballer how to block a cross and how to close an opponent down?, 5 months???????

Who's to say that its not being explained to them? But that they keep making these stupid pathetic mistakes.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Dribble

dribble

and more dribble

Got to be a WUM

surely

Just someone who looks at the bigger picture. Collectively they are all to blame, the players, manager and coaches. LJ can only do so much. Once the players cross the line it's upto them and they are the ones letting us down big time.

I'm fed up in football that the manager always gets the blame but the players get off Scott free. 

It has to be faced. Even a thumping win against Burton will mean **** all In the big scheme of things.

We have Blackburn and Wigan away. And can we win away? Can we ****.

It's nearly at the stage where we have to win at both. BOTH WHAT!!!!

Sorry I think we are going down with a wimper. For betting folk 2nd bottom looks our likely end destination.

Who's to say that its not being explained to them? But that they keep making these stupid pathetic mistakes.

Just someone who looks at the bigger picture. Collectively they are all to blame, the players, manager and coaches. LJ can only do so much. Once the players cross the line it's upto them and they are the ones letting us down big time.

I'm fed up in football that the manager always gets the blame but the players get off Scott free. 

Sorry but your defence of LJ is pitiful and makes you look ridiculous 

2 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

You are getting a battering here and I don't see it ending anytime soon with some of these replies :laugh:

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

One min you're saying we don't have divine right to win football matches, in the next breath you're saying we should 100% beat Burton.....you can't have it both ways!

1 minute ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I'm not even sure it's that. I think SL feels he has to stand by one manager through his contract, and idiotically he stands by HIM. It's unreal. Richard Hill got the bullet from Bristol Rugby earlier this season.... what's the issue here Steve? Two relegated Bristol Sport teams in the same season is NOT a success story

4 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Jesus christ you have said that nonsense over the past 5 games.

So here's my scenario if and for me it's a huge if we manage to beat Burton, exactly how many games of the 11 that are left can we actually be expected to win? over to you.

3 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

No where your coming from sir but I will continue to go!

Although I m sure it will not do my mental health any good, this s a very depressing season :sad26:

Archived