IGNORED

The Villa v City thread

22A

4 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

i never realised how good Villas home form is,.. 7 wins, 7 draws and just 2 defeats. They are struggling because of their away form... Which is still not as bad as ours! Only Rotherham are worse on the road than us.

We shouldnt have too high expectations for tonight.

If only we had the right mentality to see things through to the final whistle. Rare for such a poor team away from home to go 3-0 up at the likes of Derby, 2-0 up at Wednesday or 2-0 up at Newcastle.

24 minutes ago, kingswood red said:

On saturday at Newcastle Pemberton was on the touchline when the game started and spent most of the game there. Johnson was hiding in the background, all the shouting and pointing came from Pemberton. Johnson wasn't out anywhere near as much as Pemberton and when he was he didn't seem as animated. He made sure he came over with the players to milk the applause though. That was Pemberton's point in my view. Be interesting to find out what happens tonight.

I think your looking for something that isn't there.

Are you sure you wasn't looking at Rafa? He kept going to sit in the dugout just like he did at AG. 

On my camera I took plenty of pics of the stadium throughout the game and LJ is visible in all of those pics.

LJ is always right on the edge of his box, sometimes you can see him stray from the box and get even closer to the pitch. Sometimes he goes into the dugout to talk but then soon returns.

19 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

So when things go badly, we blame LJ?

If he changes approach and it works, credit must go to someone else? 

You realise how absurd that sounds, right?

In other words you and your cohorts believe that Johnson has finally seen the light.

Personally not sure this particular leopard can change its spots, but maybe you are right but then that raises the question as to why he has taken so long to get there

32 minutes ago, kingswood red said:

On saturday at Newcastle Pemberton was on the touchline when the game started and spent most of the game there. Johnson was hiding in the background, all the shouting and pointing came from Pemberton. Johnson wasn't out anywhere near as much as Pemberton and when he was he didn't seem as animated. He made sure he came over with the players to milk the applause though. That was Pemberton's point in my view. Be interesting to find out what happens tonight.

I suppose it was Mike Phelan that won all those trophies, not Sir Alex Ferguson then?

Just applying your logic.

Archived