IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Nope.

Christ.

I don't doubt you are right, but I hope you're wrong, Kid.

Not suggesting Pembo is blameless in our staggeringly bad run of form, but think it's pretty clear that if there is an issue with the coaching staff, it's with the whole team of them.

6 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

IF and it's a big IF, Pembo has gone, that would be my assumption; he's had enough of the shit show and has walked.

Looks like we're wrong, mate!

5 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Nope.

Stunned at this, Kid. 

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

This.

If he's been given the boot and LJ is still ever present, there will be SCENES tomorrow I don't doubt.

Trying to put a few on the gate tomorrow night. Get rid of Pembo, more will come to boo the owners and coach

Cunning. I'm actually impressed

@Kid in the Riot when did you hear this by the way? Can always PM if you'd like to keep it private and of course if you want to.

I will admit someone told me something Saturday very similar to what you have posted, but in more detail. I disregarded it as BS, and I still believe it is BS. 

Can't see any of the Coaching Staff leaving.

Maybe Pemberton is actually the source of the problem.

Maybe Johnson has wanted him gone for a while but has tried to stick it out to see what happens.

Maybe Johnson really is an excellent manager but has been held back by a poor assistant.

Maybe the players cannot stand Pemberton and will redouble their efforts from tomorrow night onwards.

Maybe I'm so desperate to see an improvement that I'm just making up situations in which this course of action actually works.

3 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

Maybe Johnson has wanted him gone for a while but has tried to stick it out to see what happens.

Maybe Johnson really is an excellent manager but has been held back by a poor assistant.

Maybe the players cannot stand Pemberton and will redouble their efforts from tomorrow night onwards.

Maybe I'm so desperate to see an improvement that I'm just making up situations in which this course of action actually works.

Randomly.....just sent a text and had point 4 on here come back as a reason, was just about to post something similar

Not the redoubling the effort, but the first bit, obvs!!

To be honest the lot of them need to go. They've all been a part of the crap that's been dished up in recent months, so why should one person take the blame.

To be honest nothing would surprise me anymore though. It also wouldn't surprise me if Stevie Wonder was introduced as head coach.....

5 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Randomly.....just sent a text and had point 4 on here come back as a reason, was just about to post something similar

Not the redoubling the effort, but the first bit, obvs!!

I can't see it given the improvement when he took over last season, but who knows anymore? 

8 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

Christ I'm glad point 5 was there Dan. I was about to destroy you!

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

I can't see it given the improvement when he took over last season, but who knows anymore? 

My question back was along the lines of:

I'm confused - do the players hate LJ & Pembo, or just Pembo

The response 'all 3 of them', meaning Holden as well

Wish I hadn't asked!

As for who knows anymore.....**** knows. 5.30 this evening could be very interesting

9 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

Get the humour Dan but maybe the top part of the post isn't too far from the truth

1 minute ago, Woodsy said:

My question back was along the lines of:

I'm confused - do the players hate LJ & Pembo, or just Pembo

The response 'all 3 of them', meaning Holden as well

Wish I hadn't asked!

As for who knows anymore.....**** knows. 5.30 this evening could be very interesting

Less than 3 hours til the news is finally announced. The three wise men have gone, and have been replaced by Steve, Maggie and Jon as Joint Head Coaches. COYR

One thing I picked up on Saturday being sat near the dugouts was pemberton was constantly berating the players and throwing his arms all over the place with almost every single phase of play

while Holden just kept whispering stuff to Johnson instead of barking any direct instructions

Pint being permberton clearly wasn't happy where as no one else's seemed bothered

Archived