IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

2 minutes ago, tomo said:

If the assistant manager is sacked then maybe SL will become Lee's new assistant - what a team! 

:laugh:!

Bcfc club statement, we wish John all the luck in the future and thank him for operating the tombola team selector, however we feel the time is right that he takes responsibility for our five month failure 

luckily we have an up and coming head coach in place already who should take no blame whatsoever in our poor form, he has been given full instructions on how to operate our new random position generator and automated 3 sub at same time machine, what's more he's guaranteed European football in 5 years 

I think it will happen for sure. Pembo goes and Lee promotes within the club - maybe Tins, Macca or Murray takes on the number 2 role? (all ex-city) .

It would be a bad decision as it's not Pembo who picks the side, it's Little Lee!

Mental times!

43 minutes ago, B block said:

Bcfc club statement, we wish John all the luck in the future and thank him for operating the tombola team selector, however we feel the time is right that he takes responsibility for our five month failure 

luckily we have an up and coming head coach in place already who should take no blame whatsoever in our poor form, he has been given full instructions on how to operate our new random position generator and automated 3 sub at same time machine, what's more he's guaranteed European football in 5 years 

Tomorrow's team selection will be assisted by Guinevere and set of balls number 8!

27 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Very sad if true, Pembo is a good bloke and a decent coach, certainly streets ahead of the useless berk of a head coach.

If he's gone, thanks to Pembo for the years of great service and the best of luck in the future.

Yes, Pembo always struck me as being popular with the players and a decent enough coach. That said he did say the other week that he took responsibility for the defence, which is fairness has been poor all season - not helped by being constantly changed around of course.

He strikes me as someone who'd voice his concerns to LJ which probably wasn't appreciated.

I just live in hope that this is the beginning of the clearing of the decks and LJ and his useless chimp Holden follow.

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

If this is true, I am now so paranoid that I think he was sacked because so many on otib were supportive of him

Oh come on now. I know it's the end of days on this forum at the moment but let's not be silly.

Why, oh why, are those responsible for fan liaison not scotch the rumour or get the club to make a Statement?

It's not up to the supporters liaison officer to confirm/quash rumours as and when they happen. I'm sure the club will make a statement as soon as necessary.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Oh come on now. I know it's the end of days on this forum at the moment but let's not be silly.

It's not up to the supporters liaison officer to confirm/quash rumours as and when they happen. I'm sure the club will make a statement as soon as necessary.

1 Please don't lose your sense of humour 

2. 'As soon as necessary'  passed a long time ago. This management is truly both stupid and dated in their approach to fans.  I really don't understand why a small minority on otib still have a belief in the club's management. 

1 Please don't lose your sense of humour 

I see, in my defence it's difficult to tell what's serious and what's not in your posts 

2. 'As soon as necessary'  passed a long time ago. This management is truly both stupid and dated in their approach to fans.  I really don't understand why a small minority on otib still have a belief in the club's management. 

Not really, they might be working out the payout or something. They can't comment until it's all done legally the same way you wouldn't comment on an outgoing player until transfer is complete.

Archived