IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

7 minutes ago, Jacki said:

He was also a coach when we had the most successful season I've ever seen, and a hugely positive influence as caretaker when Cotts went. He's the only remaining link on the coaching staff to that fantastic season. 

I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but LJ as head coach is clearly more culpable than Pemberton. Results since Holden joined have been a catastrophe. I'd be looking at those two long before getting rid of JP. 

And Cotts was the manager but t doesn't mean he should still be here. For me it's a clean sweep required and I considered it a given that IF LJ gets sacked he would be going with him. 

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

What would a new number 2 do anyway? - the current backup surely aren't picking the teams or setting them up are they??

That being the case would Johnson welcome someone with an opinion, particularly if it differed from his own masterplan?

None of this makes any sense Loon Plage

None of it

The lunatics are definitely running the asylum here

Joke appointments followed by joke appointments

SL and football aren't a good fit , or Rugby for that matter

Not sure I've not had enough

46 yrs and this is the most brain numbing unnecessary incompetent mess I've witnessed 

1 hour ago, Club and Country said:

One thing I picked up on Saturday being sat near the dugouts was pemberton was constantly berating the players and throwing his arms all over the place with almost every single phase of play

while Holden just kept whispering stuff to Johnson instead of barking any direct instructions

Pint being permberton clearly wasn't happy where as no one else's seemed bothered

Was Holden whispering don't worry Lee we will blame him , it's him the crowd are booing after all, they all love you, besides this clubs in your Dna 

8 minutes ago, swanker said:

Just been told he's gone. Had Tomlin by the throat after the game on Saturday?

If true, at least shows he cares about the club although a misguided way of showing it! I can understand in the heat of the moment. I made a thread straight after the game in part questioning Tomlin's integrity and regretted it afterwards.

8 minutes ago, swanker said:

Just been told he's gone. Had Tomlin by the throat after the game on Saturday?

Don't believe that - simply by the fact that I'd suggest if he did

Lee Johnson would be sporting a broken nose on Sunday morning unless someone jumped in and saved him

1 minute ago, JHAGa said:

If true, at least shows he cares about the club although a misguided way of showing it! I can understand in the heat of the moment. I made a thread straight after the game in part questioning Tomlin's integrity and regretted it afterwards.

Problem is if he's done that he has to go regardless of whether he's liked or not

16 minutes ago, Emperor Palpatine said:

That was L1 though not the Championship, are you wanting him to stay out of sentiment?

I'm not necessarily saying that I would want him to stay long term. My point is more that he would be the last of the 3 coaches I'd be going for right now.

And quite apart from anything else he'd be a safe pair of hands as caretaker if LJ is ever finally put out of his misery. The thought of Holden doing it is not pretty....

Archived