IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

He's just deleted his tweet. Probably the club's spin department has rolled into action and demanded to put the story out first.

Good spot...

This club are useless though- first rumours came from this forum 24 hours ago and then they began to gain traction about 12 hours ago, maybe a bit more...

I wonder if the club was trying to hold off on the announcement until after the game tonight.

If we lose (or even don't win) then the pressure to sack Johnson will be immense. Sacking Pembo today and Johnson tomorrow would be a little weird, whereas if we won, sacking Pembo alone tomorrow would be satisfactory for some if not all.

It may or may not be the right decision but I don't think Johnson has enough time left for the results of it to become clear.

Hung out to dry.

Looks like a case of, John, we want you to take a more active role on the touch line. Ah, now the fans can see that, we can blame you for the ****fest and get rid of you. 

Something has to change, but getting rid of the best of the three? 

Assume Milen's coming in now. Sounds like we're stuck with LJ if that's the case. Hardly likely to bring in an assistant only to sack the manager a day later. 

Alternatively, maybe, just maybe we're going for an experienced big name ready to take control. Unlikely, but we can pray.

Got a lot of time for Pembo however I think there is more to meets the eye. You can't sack an assistant for the poor run without sacking the HC and other AC. 

So some other issue resulting in the only option being a sacking is likely.

Yes (aware of Tomlin rumour not sure if that is true etc) 

Well, this will need explained, as unless something untoward has gone on on Pembo's part, this really does look (whatever the actual reason) like sacrificing a subordinate when the leader is under pressure.

Does obviously add credence to the rumours of Millen's return; perhaps that will be announced tonight?

Not saying Pembo was the messiah, and was as involved in the awful form this season as anyone, but if he's going, better be some good reason the rest of the coaches aren't following him out the door...

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Well, this will need explained, as unless something untoward has gone on on Pembo's part, this really does look (whatever the actual reason) like sacrificing a subordinate when the leader is under pressure.

Does obviously add credence to the rumours of Millen's return; perhaps that will be announced tonight?

Not saying Pembo was the messiah, and was as involved in the awful form this season as anyone, but if he's going, better be some good reason the rest of the coaches aren't following him out the door...

Interesting point. And I bet you a million quid that the detail you desire is not given!

Blah blah blah thank you Pembo, wish you the best for the future, blah blah blah. 

3 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

For **** sake. If Teflon replaces him the club deserves everything it's going to get under the stewardship of those three stooges. 

Millen is a very good number 2 wouldn't have a problem with him coming here with a new manager.

1 minute ago, Super said:

Millen is a very good number 2 wouldn't have a problem with him coming here with a new manager.

I could handle him under a new manager but you and I both know that's not what's happening. He'll be here (if he comes) to help LJ and then take over himself when LJ continues to struggle in a relegation battle, albeit this time in L1. 

It's such a Lansdown visionary future project plan. 

The club has become shambolic over the past few months.

The only man to show some passion on the sidelines was JP. Obvioulsy his face dosent fit, or he has told LJ a few home truths about the way the team is set up.

Ive had a bollocks full now, how unsettleing is that before such a massive game tonight?????

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I saw it briefly when it was up, definitely deleted.

Still showing on my timeline.

Perhaps someone should send a copy to the media department with a message 'Keep up lads'. 

10 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

Got a lot of time for Pembo however I think there is more to meets the eye. You can't sack an assistant for the poor run without sacking the HC and other AC. 

So some other issue resulting in the only option being a sacking is likely.

Yes (aware of Tomlin rumour not sure if that is true etc) 

I didn't post it at the time because I wasn't sure if it was true, and it still may not be but it seems more pertinent now, a few weeks ago I heard from a source within the club that Pembo and Holden had had a massive fall out with LJ. Not just a bit of a disagreement, but a very heated affair and rift had occurred. Perhaps there was some truth in it? Same source said that LT and GON had no time for LJ and the "LT all is well video" was a pure PR exercise. Obviously problems behind the scenes, but if true I think the wrong guy is going!

Archived