IGNORED

Pemberton gone?

Kid in the Riot

Without reading through the whole thing, a lot of love for the man and I can see why. He was very honest and up front about the game plan when he was in charge. 

That said he's the defensive coach and has been part of a squad that's conceded well over 100 goals in about 80 games in the championship. No way should his position be safe. If I'm being completely honest, I'd be getting rid of all of them and letting my new head coach or manager bring in his own staff. I'm not SL though and that won't happen. He'd be the last piece from the SC era to go so he would definitely be the scapegoat of a bad time if true. 

17 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Goalkeeper Orc.

Nah. Put Ron Weasley in the sticks. Harry Potter on the wing. The Orc can be a centre half. We can put some Terry Butcher style bandages round his head. 

Then we can have Yoda and Luke Skywalker up front, using the force to get the ball in the net. @REDOXO will like that. :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Without reading through the whole thing, a lot of love for the man and I can see why. He was very honest and up front about the game plan when he was in charge. 

That said he's the defensive coach and has been part of a squad that's conceded well over 100 goals in about 80 games in the championship. No way should his position be safe. If I'm being completely honest, I'd be getting rid of all of them and letting my new head coach or manager bring in his own staff. I'm not SL though and that won't happen. He'd be the last piece from the SC era to go so he would definitely be the scapegoat of a bad time if true. 

Agreed. One out- all out. 

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Are you talking about Pemberton or Johnson??

Think you getting mixed up Mr P

Holden had Tomlin by the throat 

JP and Junior were having a full on wrestling bout in the physios room , after Wilbs and Aden had squared up to GON and MD

You need to keep up mate !

Things are moving fast

:tv_horror:

;)

37 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

In fairness, he wasn't blessed with the talent at his disposal.

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Nah. Put Ron Weasley in the sticks. Harry Potter on the wing. The Orc can be a centre half. We can put some Terry Butcher style bandages round his head. 

Then we can have Yoda and Luke Skywalker up front, using the force to get the ball in the net. @REDOXO will like that. :thumbsup:

So would @Dollymarie @One Team In Keynsham @Aizoon  @leadman and @Southport Red

Feel the Force!

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

How can the assistant go but not the manager ? Surely the assistant does what the manager asks him to do .Iv'e watched Pembo a few games now and he has seemed more animated than usual. Perhaps he just told LJ what he thought of his management (or lack of) and got the boot.

This is a wind up, the only credibility is how ridiculous it sounds, although given we've given coco the clown a five year deal this season it could well be a nailed on certainty 

Archived