IGNORED

Engvall

BCFC OF SWEDEN

1 minute ago, The_Don said:

Back into the comfort zone of Swedish football.

Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't return.

I don't see any reason he'd want to, do you?

I'd be running from this cluster**** as quickly as possible, if I were him.

5 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

In terms of money spent and return of product, must be one of the biggest transfer flops in the history of football 

Anyone wondering if the departure of Des Taylor might be connected to this debacle?

On the very few occasions that I have posted here, I never get a brown "like this" in the bottom right corner. I am not saying that anyone would like my comments, but as everyone else seems to get one I feel somewhat underprivileged. Can anyone tell me why? 

4 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

It seems pretty obvious to me that Des Taylor wasn't the messiah he was made out to be. I expect he'd have tried to sign George Weah's cousin if the deal was right. 

It seems pretty obvious that you have no idea what Des Taylor was here to do. He never had anything to do with getting deals over the line. He, along with a fairly large team, scouted players from all over the world. 

Taylor is a hugely respected international scout. it's no surprise he's gone to a top club, with a manager like Klopp, who is well known to pick up gems at tiny prices. 

From sweetish news site (Google translated so not perfect - 

Bristol stands for salary

The clubs agreed terms for a loan through November with the opportunity for Bristol City to call home Engvall during the summer. 

The settlement means, according Sportbladets tasks, Bristol stands for Engvalls salary while Djurgarden pay a smaller amount of rent for the striker, who is in search of playing time for this summer's U21 Championship.

On Wednesday, Gustav Engvall will probably also selected for the U21 national team gathered for a week to practice and then play two international matches in Spain (against Serbia and the Czech Republic) in preparation for this summer's U21 Championship.

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

It seems pretty obvious that you have no idea what Des Taylor was here to do. He never had anything to do with getting deals over the line. He, along with a fairly large team, scouted players from all over the world. 

Taylor is a hugely respected international scout. it's no surprise he's gone to a top club, with a manager like Klopp, who is well known to pick up gems at tiny prices. 

Sorry Des, la.  Hope you're having a good time at Liverpool. Any hi to Jürgen for me and that I hope his part time jewellery scouting is going well. 

10 minutes ago, jayjay said:

On the very few occasions that I have posted here, I never get a brown "like this" in the bottom right corner. I am not saying that anyone would like my comments, but as everyone else seems to get one I feel somewhat underprivileged. Can anyone tell me why? 

I think you have to lose newbie status to 'like' comments.

Don't be sad though. Your profile suggests you've been 'liked' 30 times.

4 minutes ago, samo II said:

So Djuric goes under the knife, and we immediately loan out one of our other four strikers, despite another one of them having literally just come back from injury, and one of them being 37.

Makes sense.

What with that and 3 points yesterday I may have to admit I'm wrong and LJ and the club know what they're doing.  I'm so embarrassed by my negativity and hope people will forgive me.  :ph34r:

17 minutes ago, jayjay said:

I think it's just that you can't like your own comments. Everyone else can see the like button. 

10 minutes ago, samo II said:

So Djuric goes under the knife, and we immediately loan out one of our other four strikers, despite another one of them having literally just come back from injury, and one of them being 37.

Makes sense.

Djuric will be back for the Brentford game I'd have thought . Players ain't out long with hernia ops these  days . International break after Huddersfield 

51 minutes ago, jayjay said:

It's because you centre your posts - no one likes a show off :dance:

57 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Why doesn't Lansdown just give his money to Little Lee and show him a convenient drain to throw it down. He'd save the agent's fee too.

1 hour ago, Red-Robbo said:

Anyone wondering if the departure of Des Taylor might be connected to this debacle?

I was thinking this the other day. I was chatting to my mate who is a Bournemouth fan, where I believe Des Taylor came from before us, about that Mossett kid that we both tried to sign (I assume at Des’s suggestion.) He said the boy is rotting in the reserves, 8 mill or however much it was seemingly down the pan. I haven't actually checked his appearances, I admit, and it is a bit different as in the premier league, but it does make you wonder. 

Archived