IGNORED

Engvall

BCFC OF SWEDEN

How motivated is the young lad going to be ? 

All set for a return to a club that wants him, in his own country , where he'll have the chance to prove his worth to the national side and now he has to come back here .

City must look after their own interests before those of an individual player or another club but I hope that Engval gets a chance to shine now and get some positivity going as regards his career at BCFC. 

Come on Gus , show us what you can do young'un .

47 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Retweet@bcfctweetsLJ: "Gustav will be brought back from Sweden because we need him with Milan out injured." BRCvHUD

I've been busy with work and haven't had a chance to read the whole thread. Was it actually ever confirmed that he had gone to Sweden in the first place? This is the first time I've seen anyone at City comment on his being back in Sweden. Either way this lad's morale is going to be beyond shot to pieces now.

Another absurd turn of events. Even if he is or isn't worse than Engvall right now, surely it makes sense to have McCoulsky as 4th or 5th choice.

He's local, he's scoring and all this disruption is terrible for Engvall. He was probably rather pleased to get back to  Sweden; now he's back again and probably won't even play. You've got to feel sorry for him, it's not a good way to treat a young man.

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

I've been busy with work and haven't had a chance to read the whole thread. Was it actually ever confirmed that he had gone to Sweden in the first place? This is the first time I've seen anyone at City comment on his being back in Sweden. Either way this lad's morale is going to be beyond shot to pieces now.

Not to my knowledge.

Just spotted the tweets on the official site.

:dunno:

16 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

The amount of Swede's sending angry comments to the @bcfctweets Twitter handle in regards to this re-call is hilarious. 

Our club is a complete farce. 

C7CFkcFXEAADtgz.jpg

There is the odd tweet from fans of other Swedish clubs saying how brilliant we are.

1 hour ago, simon uk said:

I really cant believe that engvall can play for gothenburg, a big club in sweden, and get called up to their national team, and not have some quality. I think at this point most of us have come to the conclusion that lj has no idea what he is doing, and engvall might well be getting the brunt of that. Either way, the multi million pound fee, and lack of playing time is a joke.

One issue for Gus is the unlikleyhood of seeing the back of LJ for the foreseeable..

36 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

The amount of Swede's sending angry comments to the @bcfctweets Twitter handle in regards to this re-call is hilarious. 

Our club is a complete farce. 

Who cares what they think.

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

This is really starting to piss me off, I hope he gets a shot at playing before the season is over.

It's written in the stars isn't it.. he miraculously makes an appearance scores the goal to keep us up just like Bolasie did vs Coventry.. we then continue to fail to use him to his potential before he gets a move and ends up being the heir to Zlatan.

What's the point of a recall when he won't play? I guess this is another brilliant decision by our head coach, Djuric was injured when they arranged the loan. Surely it wouldn't have taken much to delay until after they found out how bad the injury was. 
This club is descending into a class less , farce and absolute shambles of a club.

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

What's the point of a recall when he won't play? I guess this is another brilliant decision by our head coach, Djuric was injured when they arranged the loan. Surely it wouldn't have taken much to delay until after they found out how bad the injury was. 

The loan was held off and never officially completed. Milan had his surgery yesterday. Perhaps they discovered more information during that surgery.

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

The loan was held off and never officially completed. Milan had his surgery yesterday. Perhaps they discovered more information during that surgery.

Ahh that makes more sense , but he was over there and I guess that's why the Twitter hate. They do need to work on their communication dept though.

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Exactly. Don't get what the fuss is about. He is our player we do what is best for the club. Stuff the Swede's

Aren't we all jumping to an awful lot of conclusions over this whole episode? For starters, what's his attitude been like? Has he been disruptive? Has there been a discipline issue we don't know about?

Perhaps, of course, we have just become a football club that treats people absolutely horribly - but it just feels like there's stuff going on behind the scenes to me...

(I know, sorry, poster in gives club benefit of doubt shocker).

An unprofessional joke of a club with no standards? News travels slowly to sweden, they forgot pathetic leadership and no morale amongst players and fans too, and imminent relegation thanks to clueless idiots who have as much understanding of what it takes to run a football club as i have what it takes to run nasa. Apart from that, they are a bit harsh.

De hade haft en rätt stökig vecka och avlägsnat en del personal i klubben som gjorde att man inte hann göra klart låneavtalet. På fredagen innan fick man dock ytterligare en skada på Djuric, en forward i matchtruppen. Det var som sagt tung arbetsbelastning på personalen i Bristol och den som skulle göra avtalet klart skulle springa ett maraton och bad att få göra det klart under veckan istället. Vi litade på klubben och att det skulle lösa sig administrativt. Det var det vi hade planerat för och vi har haft kontakt under veckan, sedan läser vi detta på Twitter, säger Bosse som poängterar att det är viktigt att i nuläget ta hand om Gustav som definitivt inte mår bra av det här.

http://dif.se/gustav-engvall-aterkallas-till-bristol/

35 minutes ago, Super said:

Who cares what they think.

I do actually think it's 'slightly' concerning when fans from another country start calling the club you support things like, s***house, a circus, incompetent, unprofessional, amateur etc. The problem is, they're not exactly wrong are they? 

4 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I do actually think it's 'slightly' concerning when fans from another country start calling the club you support things like, s***house, a circus, incompetent, unprofessional, amateur etc. The problem is, they're not exactly wrong are they? 

Isn't that exactly what I always have been saying ;)

4 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

So we let him go and leave ourselves short up front?! Like i said stuff the swede's.

2 hours ago, petehinton said:

And didn't.

We weren't exactly in a bidding war for him. His default would've been a loan at Cheltenham and even that didn't happen. 

If he was really that wanted, we'd have had L1 and even L2 clubs lining up to take him on loan after seeing he isn't playing 

I was pointing out that one of the "bullshit quotes" was in fact a bullshit accusation. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is enough genuine things to complain about without posters having to downright lie.

6 minutes ago, Super said:

So we let him go and leave ourselves short up front?! Like i said stuff the swede's.

We're treating Engvall like an idiot. Let him go back to his home country and sort his head out, get some real game time etc. 

We've got another young hungry youngster in McCoulsky who's been banging in goals all season, and actually looks like he has real potential. Would be more than happy to have him as our 4th choice. 

Why is everyone getting so precious over what the fans of a Swedish team think of us? I am guessing yet another reason to have a dig at the club?

You can only imagine what the same people would be saying if we didn't recall him and left the club short of striking options? It is not the clubs fault with the timing of this injury.

Putting the club first, for me is the way it should be, not shedding tears and having a tantrum because some fans from Sweden are p!ssed off with us.

Archived