IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

1 minute ago, robin_unreliant said:

Bryan has been poor for quite a while now. If only we had a full international LB to replace him. Oh wait a minute........

He was good against Huddersfield but struggling in this one it seems. Mags has only played one game at left back but I'm pretty sure he'll do fine there for us.

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Yes folks , after weeks of boredom matchday is finally here , Havanatopia is has been up all night thinking what to write so I've popped him to the pist .

I'm hoping we can pick up where we left off and give a good account of ourselves. Brentford are No mugs but have little to play for .

I predict a Flint goal in the fifth and a B's equalizer in the 85th.

Well done to the Red Army , your support will drag us through .

Your fault Major. Should have let Havana start the thread. 

5 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Well, the M4 is closed from Junc 12 to 13 so I take that as an omen. 12 + 13 = 25. 5 - 2 = 3. Therefore, City to win 3-0

I'm changing my logic. 12+13 = 25. City to lose 2-5 

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

I don't see a lack of effort. Johnson said after Newcastle game (I think) that he felt he could not play tomlin in that kind of game. Obviously because of the other side dominating possession and having to deny time and space. Shame he couldn't work out that this game was gonna be another one of those kind of games.

Standing off / turning your back

that to me is lack of effort 

At what point do the players have to take responsibility?

After the Huddersfield performance LJ was rightly credited with getting things just right.

Unchanged formation and team selection and I'm pretty sure his instructions wouldn't have been 'do everything completely differently this time, yeah?'

Our piss poor individuals need to collectively start taking responsibility for shite performances. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

At what point do the players have to take responsibility?

After the Huddersfield performance LJ was rightly credited with getting things just right.

Unchanged formation and team selection and I'm pretty sure his instructions wouldn't have been 'do everything completely differently this time, yeah?'

Our piss poor individuals need to collectively start taking responsibility for shite performances. 

Bore off mate, the managers the one in charge ffs...

12 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

You're having a lovely time aren't you?  Textbook afternoon for you.

Mate, nobody is enjoying this.

The last 2 years have been an embarrassment and Lansdown does it time and time again. The best thing he could do is genuinely bank roll an assault on the prem league. Is this academy, pillars, legacy nonsense is just bullshit. 

10 years of failure and mismanagement.

In my mind this isn't even debateable. 

Lansdown has let us down, simple. 

Archived