IGNORED

Thank Bob it's matchday Brentford thread

Major Isewater

8 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Not totally at fault but especially for first one he made himself small and turned his head.  So very brave. 

He had to scramble across goal because Bryan yet again didn't track the runner, the keeper isn't at fault the lack of defending down the wings is,

put any of the best keepers in the world in goal and the result will be the same, we just don't cut out crosses 

that is the fault of that useless ***** and how he sets it up

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

At what point do the players have to take responsibility?

After the Huddersfield performance LJ was rightly credited with getting things just right.

Unchanged formation and team selection and I'm pretty sure his instructions wouldn't have been 'do everything completely differently this time, yeah?'

Our piss poor individuals need to collectively start taking responsibility for shite performances. 

Agree to a point. However Hudds game motivation created by tv cameras, nothing to do with LJ imo.

Players should take responsibility, but very difficult to perform week after week under someone you have no faith, respect for.

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

After the Huddersfield performance LJ was rightly credited with getting things just right.

Unchanged formation and team selection and I'm pretty sure his instructions wouldn't have been 'do everything completely differently this time, yeah?'

Our piss poor individuals need to collectively start taking responsibility for shite performances. 

Does anyone else just think that maybe Huddersfield just had an off day?

1 minute ago, 'keepuplino' said:

Bore off mate, the managers the one in charge ffs...

Bore off? Talking about our football team and manager on a match day thread, oh yeah silly me. 

It's a valid question I feel. I'm not defending Johnson but with an unchanged team and formation it's hard to see exactly where the line is drawn between a manager getting it wrong and the players getting it wrong. 

Whats Johnson done differently today versus Huddersfield, do you think? 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Even a shit manager gets an occasional win. Will we ever see a responsible adult back in charge ? He will still be here spouting the same old "milky" bollox when we are in conference south, happy days, an exceptional coach dont you know according to one obese fan on here.

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

Bore off? Talking about our football team and manager on a match day thread, oh yeah silly me. 

It's a valid question I feel. I'm not defending Johnson but with an unchanged team and formation it's hard to see exactly where the line is drawn between a manager getting it wrong and the players getting it wrong. 

Whats Johnson done differently today versus Huddersfield, do you think? 

Who give the instructions, who motivates, who's paid to manage these idiots? 

Archived