IGNORED

Engvall

GrahamC

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

So , just as a start you think Ekstrand , Giefer and Engvall were / are all a success ?

Dio Girolamo will not make a first team player on what I've seen

Hegler - When was that ?

All in all a very 'rosy' take on our recruitment - we will see how many end up making a significant / sustained impact in our first team

Apart from Tammy , I'd only put (to date) Browning looking a good signing with O'Dowda and Taylor Moore , looking like they have potential to kick on 

Patterson did well in latter run but was an established Championship player and Hörður has potential to be a first team regular

Of the remaining foreign recruits I'm far from convinced any of them , except FD will end Up regarded as a success

Wasn't Girolamo a signing that Pembo encouraged LJ to make based on his time with him in Sheffield? Not sure if that's relevant but worth pointing out I think.

26 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Wasn't Girolamo a signing that Pembo encouraged LJ to make based on his time with him in Sheffield? Not sure if that's relevant but worth pointing out I think.

Could be right PSR

Decent skills but think he'll forge out a career lower down if at all personally

Archived