IGNORED

Engvall

GrahamC

1 hour ago, CiderJar said:

Proof that Tinman does not read OTIB

What an incredible waste of money, unless we are looking at a player who might be prepared to come over in his place (highly unlikely) this strikes me as incredibly amateur and a scandalous waste of money.

4 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I didn't realise djurgården ground was that impressive. What with being in the capital city of his home country as well, is it any wonder he's not too keen to come back.

On a side note, if they're stadium is that good, then they can pay the going rate for him if they want him. 

The shit stadium (plastic grass) is owned by Stockholm Council 

When Engvall was in IFK Göteborg he was often injuried. Hope he will go to Teneriffa with City. Think we will keep him, Djuric injuried, than we have Taylor and Famara. Real mess so far with Gustav. Wilbs more coaching role. Swedish press says half the price than we bought him for. Djurgården can afford that. Think its no good idea to sell him, before we know If he is good enough for City. Keep him and let him start some games. The season is long, 46 games in the leauge.

11 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I dont understand why he didn't just agree to a loan to league one last season. It would have helped him adapt to the English game. No doubt he learnt a lot training with City, and seems to have improved since returning to Sweden, but first team minutes in league one would have helped him adapt his game to English football, much better than a season of training with us.  

Neither do I. Everyone can not be Zlatan. City pays his verry good money every week. He earns more money a month than I do ons year, Im a worker, Agre with english football, better for him to know what its all about. If I was in City, manager or something, I say Im the boss you play where I say. Scunny, Fleetwood or what ever. End of story. Really hope this turns out well but I doubt it. Why did we bought him? Only LJ and others can answer. Something smells wrong here. We will see, anyway, Coyr!!!

1 hour ago, bristolcitysweden said:

What do you expect from a nut club? He is among total nuts though 

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

What an incredible waste of money, unless we are looking at a player who might be prepared to come over in his place (highly unlikely) this strikes me as incredibly amateur and a scandalous waste of money.

Hardly a complete waste of time is it? OK so Gustav isn't playing, but Tinman is a scout, so he can run the rule over another 22+ players. I really don't understand why people decide to see the ******* negative all the time, you must have ulcers the size of saucers in your stomachs!

14 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Hardly a complete waste of time is it? OK so Gustav isn't playing, but Tinman is a scout, so he can run the rule over another 22+ players. I really don't understand why people decide to see the ******* negative all the time, you must have ulcers the size of saucers in your stomachs!

To be fair, half of Bristol knew Engvall was injured days ago and yet our scout can turn up in another country and it be completely new information to him? That's worryingly inept even by our standards (and I'm not one for needlessly bashing the club). 

Surely a bit of communication isn't difficult? The worst thing is Tinman's always on Twitter and if I knew that Engvall was out, then he should have! 

Just now, BRISTOL86 said:

To be fair, half of Bristol knew Engvall was injured days ago and yet our scout can turn up in another country and it be completely new information to him? That's worryingly inept even by our standards (and I'm not one for needlessly bashing the club). 

Surely a bit of communication isn't difficult? The worst thing is Tinman's always on Twitter and if I knew that Engvall was out, then he should have! 

Which is a very good reason to think it's some sort of smokescreen so he can watch someone else.

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Which is a very good reason to think it's some sort of smokescreen so he can watch someone else.

Yeah could be. Though it'd take a brave man to bring an unknown Swedish player here right now!!

Or maybe he's just been taking lessons from Scotty in Twitter trolling!

Archived