IGNORED

Tomlin to Cardiff - CONFIRMED

Ian M

36 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

I think Colin may be the sort of manager that can get the serial non professional Tomlin to perform, but only may be.

But I wouldn't want Colin anywhere near our club.

He would the culture of this club for the good. Impressive record of promotions , love it when he comes here and acts up!!

2 minutes ago, supercidered said:

The goalkeepers did play well and a good job they did. Vyner also did well. So 1 of the under 23 squad looked like they could cut it.

Players move on of course they do. Whether a fan feels Tomlin is a pain in the arse or not the fact remains. We are weaker as a squad than we were in May. We only have one fit untried striker and god love him Wilbs. 

I just hope things are quiet cuz we are being smart but my fear is that we have a similar or worse squad than last season!

Well my son picked out 3 or 4 others during my conversation with him I can't remember which ones, the highlighted portion is wrong because it is unproven, it may look weaker on paper as a famous manager once said luckily we don't play on paper.

As I pointed out god love him Wilbs managed 4 goals in a lot less games than Tomlin, on last years showing Tomlin will not be a huge loss IMO, I think his transfer will benefit the squad as a whole.

46 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Wouldn't hold my breath - just that Tomlin managed to get to the front of the queue and get through the Exit door first

few more clutching at the handle

Some were grabbing the handle for Tomlin

The loss of the on loan Tomlin would be huge, but the loss of what LT offered last year will not be missed and at times I think he caused a lot of negativity and resentment from the other players with his lack of effort.

Their is obviously a lot more to it behind the scene's, and sure he will start and perform well for badiff, but it's how long that continue's

Modern football seems a lot more about hard working teams playing together, not somewhere he fits well in to

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Flint is probably grasping that door handle as well.

If so the good news is that Dolly is pulling frantically on the handle on t'other side of the door.

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Flint is probably grasping that door handle as well.

Could you blame him ?

We've brought in an unknown Frenchman to replace Tammy who I doubt will do any better. Hopefully our new Italian may prove to be a good buy. Last season our two half decent buys (Magnússon & Hegeler) struggled to get game time. Most on here seem to think our future is with multi million pound rated players (their thoughts not mine) like Reid & Bryan.

Sorry guys but we are in for a season of struggle without doubt.

1 hour ago, CheddarReds said:

Am I the only one who fancies them as dark horses for play offs?:grr:

1 hour ago, EmersonsRed said:

Yes. ;)

No.  Never underestimate City fans' favourite Neil Warnock. 

How many players do we have that can turn a game in an instant? For me, it Kodjia, Tammy and Tomlin, and what we need is entertainment - I've renewed my ST but have little confidence in our Management I'm afraid.

5 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

One things for sure we are a weaker team than we were yesterday. 

Like we were in the latter part of last season with Taylor playing and Tomlin not?

3 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Could you blame him ?

We've brought in an unknown Frenchman to replace Tammy who I doubt will do any better. Hopefully our new Italian may prove to be a good buy. Last season our two half decent buys (Magnússon & Hegeler) struggled to get game time. Most on here seem to think our future is with multi million pound rated players (their thoughts not mine) like Reid & Bryan.

The season hasn't started yet. Get real . Who knows what Will happen. 

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Could you blame him ?

I feel your pain Tone.  I'm firmly in the LJ out brigade and believe he'll be sacked by November.

Just now, Rocky said:

I feel your pain Tone.  I'm firmly in the LJ out brigade and believe he'll be sacked by November.

The man certainly has plenty of balls as is proved by the amount of bollocks he's dropped

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

Intriguing tweet...

...but surely those are the same team mates that are all clutching at the handle of the exit door, according to all the experts on OTIB!

I have to say it's reassuring to read so many posts that reaffirm Bristolians' ability to be bloody negative and pessimistic about everything.

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

I am "getting real" !!  Can you honestly say we are in a better position now than we were before. 

I suppose it doesn't really matter what position we're in today though. The time when it does is August 5th. 

Let's see what LJ and co. do over the next few weeks with incoming players and then judge how good we are compared to before.

Archived