IGNORED

Some made me laugh

Some good 'uns on there. Never fails to surprise me how many chants are borrowed from other clubs and adapted to suit their own.

Think our last original was Flint says no...

Question that's been puzzling me for a while too... how come we don't do the whole "ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh you're shit ahhhh" or "ooooooohhhhhhhhhh you fat bastard ahhhhh" when an opposition goalie takes a goal kick any more? Haven't seen it for ages.

1 minute ago, Septic Peg said:

Some good 'uns on there. Never fails to surprise me how many chants are borrowed from other clubs and adapted to suit their own.

Question that's been puzzling me for a while too... how come we don't do the whole "ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh you're shit ahhhh" or "ooooooohhhhhhhhhh you fat bastard ahhhhh" when an opposition goalie takes a goal kick any more? Haven't seen it for ages.

sure i might have heard it last season but it may just be me thinking it in my head.

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Done it the last few years in the unreserved section - honest :) 

Brian's usually still screaming "aaah" 5 minutes later. I've taught him well ;) 

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Even flint said no wasnt original. There was defo something about David Moyes to that tune before we got hold of it. 

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

"Lets pretend we scored a goal" is pretty funny and original I think 

We did that a few years ago whilst losing 4-0 at home to Reading,5 times to be exact.

6 hours ago, Offside said:

I always used to like the Adams family chant from a few years ago. Not sure how original it was to us, but I can't recall other fans singing it at us and it always made me smile.

Yeah not heard that for a while ...

Your sister is your mother, your uncle is your brother 

11 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Nothing says 'non-league' as much as this chant.

I'm glad we don't hear it anymore.

45 minutes ago, David Brent said:

Nothing says 'non-league' as much as this chant.

I'm glad we don't hear it anymore.

Got to be honest, I love non league. Raw, passionate football played by people for the love of the game, not the pennies.

Cheap as chips to get in and can have a beer too.

2 hours ago, reddoh said:

Knew I should have googled it before posting but Thank you for refreshing my memory and my apologies to Freddie Eastwood, @BS4 on Tour... and your good self @Davefevs

No need to apologise! After all, it was me on here a couple of days ago who thought it was Jamie McAllister who spanked home two almost identical free kicks vs Argyle, when it was in fact Micky Bell!

I'm still embarrassed by that and only a chunky merlot can dull the pain!

On ‎18‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 16:05, Robbored said:

I've never heard that particular chant at AG

I admit it's not been done often,but it has been done,the Reading game was the first time I had heard it though.

Archived