IGNORED

wayne rooney drink drive

pillred

38 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

I really don't think his problems are as deeply rooted as Gazza 

I ageee he doesn't appear to have the demons like gazza has, but he certainly enjoys a drink and there are numerous stories of him not knowing when enough is enough.

He has been under the spotlight his whole life, and that is likely to take its toll on you eventually. I hoe I'm wrong, 

10 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Without knowing what Rooney is upto on a daily basis is it possible he had a few drinks in the afternoon and come 2 am fancied something to eat so went out think he was no longer under the influence?

You may want to read the reports 

Based on him being 3 times the limit he's looking at between 23 and 28 months ban, and a big fine. After all, it'll be based on his income. Yaya Toure got a £54k fine and Firminio £20k although I'm not sure how over the limit they were.

Though any fine is water off a duck's back, it's the embarrassment factor, especially the "mystery brunette" bit.

7 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

She was 29 according to the Sun story; shows how drunk Wayne was as he usually goes at least double that.

Was she fit, Eddie? 

Edit: just seen Tone's photo.

Yes, I think is the answer.

Second edit:  looks a bit miserable though

17 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Which is usually when he gets into bother. 

Anyone would think that she can't stand to be around him for too long.... 

It makes me think of that Benny Hill sketch where he's tearfully waving his wife away then he closes the door and this big crowd of party people draw up in a charabanc and he leaps aboard and grabs a bottle of champagne.

Or that could be a dream I had.

Archived