IGNORED

wayne rooney drink drive

pillred

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

It saddens me that in the world we live in today, girls are brainwashed to believe that this sort of look is attractive to men. 

I personally find this kind of look utterly repulsive and nothing turns me off of a woman quicker than the ridiculous nose and lip alterations, false hair and preposterous eyebrows. And the dumb-ass pout is hugely unattractive. 

I`m just surprised she hasn`t got one finger to her lips like most of these slappers seem to think makes them look in some way innocent.

As a wise band once said ` Pure as the proverbial driven sleet`

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I`m just surprised she hasn`t got one finger to her lips like most of these slappers seem to think makes them look in some way innocent.

As a wise band once said ` Pure as the proverbial driven sleet`

A good Half Man Half Biscuit lyric always seems to sum up the mood nicely. 

And a Watney Cup reference in that song too. 

23 minutes ago, Harry said:

It saddens me that in the world we live in today, girls are brainwashed to believe that this sort of look is attractive to men. 

I personally find this kind of look utterly repulsive and nothing turns me off of a woman quicker than the ridiculous nose and lip alterations, false hair and preposterous eyebrows. And the dumb-ass pout is hugely unattractive. 

100% agree.

You can try telling these girls though but they wont listen.

24 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sadly Harry, Rooney did find her attractive, it remains to be seen whether that was beer goggles or that he arranged the meeting from the sugar daddy website, where women like her shamelessly prostitute themselves.

3 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Sadly Harry, Rooney did find her attractive, it remains to be seen whether that was beer goggles or that he arranged the meeting from the sugar daddy website, where women like her shamelessly prostitute themselves.

She was the one with the beer goggles

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Does it really matter which?

He found her attractive because Colleen was a few thousand miles away.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Serious question for you boys (and I guess potentially some ladies too)  whilst fake boobs might be nice to look at (I don't particular think this girls are) aren't they horrible to get your hands on. As in don't they feel weird? 

Serious answer I have no idea, I have never had the opportunity to cop a feel of fake boobs, but I do find that they look hideous with the trout lips a close second.

Serious question for you boys (and I guess potentially some ladies too)  whilst fake boobs might be nice to look at (I don't particular think this girls are) aren't they horrible to get your hands on. As in don't they feel weird? 

Dolls my darling, I can only go by what Flinty and Scotty tell me but apparently it is like massaging a Space Hopper.

I wouldn't know, Dolly :innocent06:

A friend of mine didn't seem to have a problem with it, though :whistle:

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

She has nice fake Norks. I'll give her that.

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Ok. I can answer this whilst all the fellas brains explode on here.

I know someone whom has had a boob job. And in a drunken state, I asked what they felt like. No, I wasn't on the turn and no nothing else happened apart from giggling but can confirm they feel pretty much the same.

I would have mine done but only a lift thanks to age/gravity/breastfeeding. 

Oh and ask any bird with big knockers and she'll tell you how much of a pain in the bum they are. Trying to find bras/tops that cover the fun bags is not good. Add in the backache and unable to see your feet and big boobs aren't all that...

28 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

A serious answer is that currently only about 1 in 50 women in the UK have breast implants, although the press makes in seem there are many more. The vast majority of us therefore do no know!

The figures for the US are 1 in 20, enough implants to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool.

59 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Oh and ask any bird with big knockers and she'll tell you how much of a pain in the bum they are. 

Suggest she uses a different plastic surgeon.

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

To be fair I don't think they're good to look at if I'm being honest

Archived