IGNORED

wayne rooney drink drive

pillred

7 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

I see that Kirsty Gallagher has just plead guilty to a drink driving charge, once more 3 times over the limit and she was on her way to pick her kids up FFS.

Prison is too good.

ah Kirsty......

Image result for kirsty gallacher

3 minutes ago, Super said:

ah Kirsty......

Perhaps instead of spending money on unnecessary medical procedures, she have spent it on taxis, any woman prepared to put her own children in that sort of danger is not a good mother.

And besides her worth as a proper partner has sadly diminished because she can't even drive her man home now when he has a night out.

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Why can't he drive her home after a night out? Just saying :P 

Sadly Doll's, this would appear to be the morning after the night before and the she was still 3 times over the limit, Jesus she must have sunk some, but still believed herself safe to pick her children up.

I was as i'm sure you know I was being flippant in reply to a post blatantly objectifying women:whistle:.

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

This should be an interesting barometer of what may await Mr Rooney

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-41146248

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Just saw she got a two year ban and community service. And that's for being over the limit the next morning when she assumed she was sober. 

11am in the morning and still 3 times over the limit, **** me she must packed some away the night before, she was going to pick her kids up FFS, I think it's far too lenient, as I have said last week a lorry driver 3 times over the limit killed 8 people on the M1, punishment people as pissed as she was should be a deterrent IMO.

It's like playing Russian roulette.

4 hours ago, Super said:

ah Kirsty......

She becomes a very ugly woman when she open her potty mouth.

I've met her a few times at Events at Wentworth.

I've always been surprised at the filth that comes out of her mouth.

Her father was a real Gentleman...should have used soap in her gob more often when growing up ;-)

On Prosecco, I saw an interesting post.

No idea if it's true but having got back from Italy less than a week ago- certainly various things we recognise as Italian products in the UK, somewhat different. Peroni over there for example that I had in a bar was much different to a pub over here the day I went out. Various Italian foods as opposed to Italian food I had in the UK quite different also. Not a great fan of Prosecco of any kind though tbh.

The problem that the British have with "Prosecco" is simply that the vast majority of the drink they buy from their local cheapo supermarket isn't actually Prosecco. With concoctions on offer for around £3, there is no resemblance to the real McCoy which you will find grown only in the north eastern regions of Italy, where prices start at around €6 for the cheapest, lowest quality wine.

What you see in the UK is described, accurately, as an "alcohol delivery system", with rather unpleasant taste and an even more unpleasant after-taste, which only starts to taste palatable after the 3rd bottle. But, of course, flavour isn't very high up the list of demands for the average British "Prosecco" buyer, but merely a hint of a dream and as much alcohol as possible.

It is rather similar to the British dish, Spaghetti Bolognese, which has never got closer to Italy than Southend.

The problem that the British have with "Prosecco" is simply that the vast majority of the drink they buy from their local cheapo supermarket isn't actually Prosecco. With concoctions on offer for around £3, there is no resemblance to the real McCoy which you will find grown only in the north eastern regions of Italy, where prices start at around €6 for the cheapest, lowest quality wine.

What you see in the UK is described, accurately, as an "alcohol delivery system", with rather unpleasant taste and an even more unpleasant after-taste, which only starts to taste palatable after the 3rd bottle. But, of course, flavour isn't very high up the list of demands for the average British "Prosecco" buyer, but merely a hint of a dream and as much alcohol as possible.

It is rather similar to the British dish, Spaghetti Bolognese, which has never got closer to Italy than Southend.

21 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Serious question for you boys (and I guess potentially some ladies too)  whilst fake boobs might be nice to look at (I don't particular think this girls are) aren't they horrible to get your hands on. As in don't they feel weird? 

Depends whether the implant is under or on top of the muscle Dolls.

Under...it's more natural. Over...it doesn't.

Don't ask how I know :laugh:

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 18:27, BRISTOL86 said:

Not a big Prosecco fan as a rule but my fiancée got me on to Aperol Spritz this summer....there's something about that on a summer day that hits the spot. 

I like to pretend I'm a classy Italian gent in the foothills of a Sardinian vineyard rather than a pasty Englishman in the foothills of Banjo Island. 

One of my fav drinks mate. However...over here they fob you off when making it.

When I first went to Italy, I thought everyone was drinking Tizer or Irn Brew :laugh:.

This was way before it became popular over here.

I even looked into importing it...as it was non existent over here.

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

One of my fav drinks mate. However...over here they fob you off when making it.

When I first went to Italy, I thought everyone was drinking Tizer or Irn Brew :laugh:.

This was way before it became popular over here.

I even looked into importing it...as it was non existent over here.

Can certainly believe that. Peroni over there >> than over here. Tiramisu ditto. Hell even the mozzarella- here the mozzarella is so bland- helps that you don't have to import it.

Mind you, their quality of fish and chips...not much on here at all! :clapping:Had it at an Irish bar once over there and it was bang average.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Can certainly believe that. Peroni over there >> than over here. Tiramisu ditto. Hell even the mozzarella- here the mozzarella is so bland- helps that you don't have to import it.

Mind you, their quality of fish and chips...not much on here at all! :clapping:

Most food over their is better quality mate.

It's a national past time to talk about food, from the moment you wake, to the moment you go to bed.

They hardly eat anything else bar Italian food though.

Chinese and Indian...very little. Surprisingly they like sushi though.

They keep it seasonal, regional and fresh...hence it tasting better.

A simple Caprese salad of Buffalo Mozzarella, freshly picked toms, and a few leafs of basil...drizzled with olive oil....simple, but when fresh in the sun, to die for.

When they drink...they also do so with food. They very rarely get drunk.

I used to sit with a bunch of Lazio fans in Rome....drinking chilled white wine with parmesan shavings before a game....bit different to a zider and clarks pie :laugh:

52 minutes ago, spudski said:

It's a national past time to talk about food, from the moment you wake, to the moment you go to bed.

A simple Caprese salad of Buffalo Mozzarella, freshly picked toms, and a few leafs of basil...drizzled with olive oil....simple, but when fresh in the sun, to die for.

I used to sit with a bunch of Lazio fans in Rome....drinking chilled white wine with parmesan shavings before a game....bit different to a zider and clarks pie :laugh:

Oh my god, I'm hungry now!

1 hour ago, spudski said:

She becomes a very ugly woman when she open her potty mouth.

I've met her a few times at Events at Wentworth.

I've always been surprised at the filth that comes out of her mouth.

Her father was a real Gentleman...should have used soap in her gob more often when growing up ;-)

Did you say she was filth? Love it....

Great, now I want a holiday. And a drink. And a salad.

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

On Prosecco, I saw an interesting post.

No idea if it's true but having got back from Italy less than a week ago- certainly various things we recognise as Italian products in the UK, somewhat different. Peroni over there for example that I had in a bar was much different to a pub over here the day I went out. Various Italian foods as opposed to Italian food I had in the UK quite different also. Not a great fan of Prosecco of any kind though tbh.

Without meaning to go completely off topic, have just returned from a tour of the Prosecco region of Italy (near Venice) There are two standards that you should look for to identify real Procecco - the premium variety if DOCG the ok variety is DOC. In fairness most of the £5 bottles you get in Coop etc is DOC, you can get DOCG in the UK for £10 plus.

Perhaps we should have a question and answer session with Eros Pisano on the subject of Italian food and drink. Having spent so much time in Verona, he'll know all about Aperol and prosecco. :laugh: ;-)

Perhaps the Pizza bar could name a pizza after him as well.

Being from Varese...I suggest a topping of Cheese and cured meats, and a Robust Red from the region to swill it down with.

Spent a bit of time around Varese and the lakes.

The cheese and cured meat boards are stunning....especially with the local honey.

Now I'm hungry too haha

23 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I do have some sympathy for those caught out the following morning when they believe it is safe for them to drive, but Wooney was pissed and he knew it.  He drove because he couldn't wait to get his leg over.

Still reckon a good lawyer will get him some leniency - we shall see.  I guess he won't be scoring again soon.

But I bet his ear has had a good bashing today.......

2 hours ago, spudski said:

You're not wrong there mate.

Been to varied bits of Italy. Big regional emphasis for sure- all pretty well excellent.

My mate whose never been there until recent holiday with me put it well 'Whereas we eat to live, over here they seem to live to eat.'

Agreed. Not much in the way of other food types- though I saw a few offerings of hamburger and chips, places that said Sri Lankan, Indian cuisine.

Yep. When done like that, especially as done in Italy with their fresh ingredients... is great. Seasonal and fresh.

Ha yeah so different. Annoyingly, this time around I never got round to any wine sampling out there this time.

Also, noticed your most recent is Varese round Verona then?

@Red Rum Will certainly keep a lookout!

19 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You're not wrong there mate.

Been to varied bits of Italy. Big regional emphasis for sure- all pretty well excellent.

My mate whose never been there until recent holiday with me put it well 'Whereas we eat to live, over here they seem to live to eat.'

Agreed. Not much in the way of other food types- though I saw a few offerings of hamburger and chips, places that said Sri Lankan, Indian cuisine.

Yep. When done like that, especially as done in Italy with their fresh ingredients... is great. Seasonal and fresh.

Ha yeah so different. Annoyingly, this time around I never got round to any wine sampling out there this time.

Also, noticed your most recent is Varese round Verona then?

@Red Rum Will certainly keep a lookout!

No Varese is north of Milan mate....by the lakes. Not far from the Swiss border.

Verona is North East. Love Verona though...much nicer than Milan.

I spent the best part of 6 months travelling around Italy by car. Probably the best 6 months of my life.

Like you say...they live to eat...and enjoy life.

Funnily...all my Italian mates, prefer England and especially the beer.

Perhaps we should have a question and answer session with Eros Pisano on the subject of Italian food and drink. Having spent so much time in Verona, he'll know all about Aperol and prosecco. :laugh: ;-)

Perhaps the Pizza bar could name a pizza after him as well.

Being from Varese...I suggest a topping of Cheese and cured meats, and a Robust Red from the region to swill it down with.

Spent a bit of time around Varese and the lakes.

The cheese and cured meat boards are stunning....especially with the local honey.

Now I'm hungry too haha

Mrs D and I are on diets at the moment, so Mods can we please close this thread NOW!

4 hours ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

11am in the morning and still 3 times over the limit, **** me she must packed some away the night before, she was going to pick her kids up FFS, I think it's far too lenient, as I have said last week a lorry driver 3 times over the limit killed 8 people on the M1, punishment people as pissed as she was should be a deterrent IMO.

It's like playing Russian roulette.

Sounds like she might have had a top-up in the morning to still be 3 times over the limit.  Wasn't she taken off air a few months ago because she was slurring her words - then received treatment for "a virus and exhaustion".  She ought to contact Wayne to see if they can get a BOGOF for rehab. 

“Coleen feels Wayne is lying to her. You can imagine how angry she is. He says there was no funny business but because of his track record she’s struggling to take him at his word.

“They are both worried about the effect the stress of this might have on the baby.”

Coleen, who rang Laura on Friday to ask for her version of what had happened, is not thought to have made up her mind yet about her whether to end her marriage.

Laura Simpson has spoken to Coleen on the phone following Thursday's events

9 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

“Coleen feels Wayne is lying to her. You can imagine how angry she is. He says there was no funny business but because of his track record she’s struggling to take him at his word.

“They are both worried about the effect the stress of this might have on the baby.”

Coleen, who rang Laura on Friday to ask for her version of what had happened, is not thought to have made up her mind yet about her whether to end her marriage.

Copied from the Sun ?

Archived