IGNORED

wayne rooney drink drive

pillred

32 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

That nose isn't real. Please tell me that's a fake nose. I could use it as a spirit level...

Of course it's not real - the donor was Red Rum.

33 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Interesting in todays paper that Koeman sat Rooney down before he signed with Everton to get some guarantees after having concerns about his drinking. No wonder he was down the pecking order at Man Ure.

This side of it is going under the radar, but even in the middle of a two week break this is hardly tip top keeping yourself in shape behaviour. Not one usually for judging players for having a jar or two, but this was clearly hitting the bottle quite hard.

I see the lady in question also signed up for a website 'Seeking Arrangement' - which allows for so-called 'sugar babies' to be financially compensated for spending time with older men - just two weeks before her late-night tryst with Rooney. Was looking for £6,000 a month. Feels she has not been reluctant to make a penny of two selling her story either.

Makes you wonder on the law of averages how much he has been up to and not got caught. The only bit of this I am entirely judgemental about is the drunk driving bit, but with his money it would not be difficult to be rather more discreet if he wanted.

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

This side of it is going under the radar, but even in the middle of a two week break this is hardly tip top keeping yourself in shape behaviour. Not one usually for judging players for having a jar or two, but this was clearly hitting the bottle quite hard.

I see the lady in question also signed up for a website 'Seeking Arrangement' - which allows for so-called 'sugar babies' to be financially compensated for spending time with older men - just two weeks before her late-night tryst with Rooney. Was looking for £6,000 a month. Feels she has not been reluctant to make a penny of two selling her story either.

Makes you wonder on the law of averages how much he has been up to and not got caught. The only bit of this I am entirely judgemental about is the drunk driving bit, but with his money it would not be difficult to be rather more discreet if he wanted.

He is mega rich and was so intent in getting his end away that he decided it was a good idea to drive allegedly 3 times over the limit and in the same week that a Polish lorry driver who was also 3 times over the limit killed 8 people on the M1.

I hope he does time, no room on the road for drink drivers but 3 times over the limit?.

Once again the gutter press tries to bring down one of the country's greatest footballers due to a silly misunderstanding. Alderley Edge is very close to Jodrell Bank Observatory, a world famous radio telescope array. This bright young lady works there as an astrophysicist, and as clearly be seen in the photograph, she has her favourite constellation - the plough - tattooed on her front torso. Our Wayne was fascinated by this and couldn't take his eyes off it, as he's always had an interest in things of an astronomical nature; his wages being a case in point. Anyway, where it went wrong for him was when she offered to take him to her workplace after he expressed a keen desire to see her anus.

5 minutes ago, JustinCider said:

Once again the gutter press tries to bring down one of the country's greatest footballers due to a silly misunderstanding. Alderley Edge is very close to Jodrell Bank Observatory, a world famous radio telescope array. This bright young lady works there as an astrophysicist, and as clearly be seen in the photograph, she has her favourite constellation - the plough - tattooed on her front torso. Our Wayne was fascinated by this and couldn't take his eyes off it, as he's always had an interest in things of an astronomical nature; his wages being a case in point. Anyway, where it went wrong for him was when she offered to take him to her workplace after he expressed a keen desire to see her anus.

The only thing that went wrong was he was hoping to get Justincider.

Can't believe you lot haven't picked up on the fact that the woman in these two photos are one and the same... before and after cosmetic surgery pics....

How the surgeon can live with himself after turning a such a lovely stunning mature lady into a plastic 'Stepford Wife' abomination  I just don't know...

Wayners might have an eye for goal, but when it comes to extra-maritals he really should have went to Specsavers and had a browse of an Ann Summers catalogue.  Dear me Wayne wtf goes on in that head of yours? 

54 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Can't believe you lot haven't picked up on the fact that the woman in these two photos are one and the same... before and after cosmetic surgery pics....

How the surgeon can live with himself after turning a such a lovely stunning mature lady into a plastic 'Stepford Wife' abomination  I just don't know...

Wayners might have an eye for goal, but when it comes to extra-maritals he really should have went to Specsavers and had a browse of an Ann Summers catalogue.  Dear me Wayne wtf goes on in that head of yours? 

Very happily I'm sure in their 5 bed house in the 'burbs with the Merc and Range Rover in the garage, young Quentin and Tarquin off to Eton in September and not forgetting the four poster with mirror raising out the bottom of the bed so he can watch himself balls deep in the nanny...

In the immortal words of @CyderInACan and his beloved B*Witched: "C'est la vie..."

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Very happily I'm sure in their 5 bed house in the 'burbs with the Merc and Range Rover in the garage, young Quentin and Tarquin off to Eton in September and not forgetting the four poster with mirror raising out the bottom of the bed so he can watch himself balls deep in the nanny...

You use the same bedroom designers as surgeons then Peg? :) 

On 02/09/2017 at 08:47, BigTone said:

Good point although the pic suggests otherwise. Roo in the poo me thinks,

43CBF97800000578-4843376-image-a-1_1504300818579.jpg

It saddens me that in the world we live in today, girls are brainwashed to believe that this sort of look is attractive to men. 

I personally find this kind of look utterly repulsive and nothing turns me off of a woman quicker than the ridiculous nose and lip alterations, false hair and preposterous eyebrows. And the dumb-ass pout is hugely unattractive. 

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

It saddens me that in the world we live in today, girls are brainwashed to believe that this sort of look is attractive to men. 

I personally find this kind of look utterly repulsive and nothing turns me off of a woman quicker than the ridiculous nose and lip alterations, false hair and preposterous eyebrows. And the dumb-ass pout is hugely unattractive. 

Sorry H, I got confused. This pic is actually Robbored.

Archived