IGNORED

Bristol City podcast - review of season so far

The Exiled Robin

This morning I recorded around 45 minutes on City with an excellent host with great questions for Ipswich Town’s Blue Monday Podcast.

Although it’s recorded ahead of Saturday’s trip it’s not really a match preview, but more an extensive review of the last 12 months, where I discuss Lee Johnson, tactics, team selection, Steve Lansdown, Tomlin, Tammy, Flint, Bobby Reid and much more. Plus a footnote slot for my love of Jacki Dziekanowski!!

Would love to get your feedback so download and (hopefully) enjoy ☺️

https://aca.st/d1d161

40 minutes ago, The Exiled Robin said:

This morning I recorded around 45 minutes on City with an excellent host with great questions for Ipswich Town’s Blue Monday Podcast.

Although it’s recorded ahead of Saturday’s trip it’s not really a match preview, but more an extensive review of the last 12 months, where I discuss Lee Johnson, tactics, team selection, Steve Lansdown, Tomlin, Tammy, Flint, Bobby Reid and much more. Plus a footnote slot for my love of Jacki Dziekanowski!!

I dont have stable internet at home. Is there anywhere I can download this onto my phone when I go out so I can listen when I get back home?

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

@The Exiled Robin is this going to be on iTunes 'podcasts' app?

I notice a few other of these Ipswich podcasts are on there. Got a long train journey later on so wanted to download!

Just seen these are on iTunes, but this one isnt up yet

In fact looking on iTunes, most Championship clubs have a podcast, but we don't (as far as I can see)

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

@The Exiled Robin is this going to be on iTunes 'podcasts' app?

I notice a few other of these Ipswich podcasts are on there. Got a long train journey later on so wanted to download!

Hmm,  a long train journey Mr Fogg ?

It's good to see you've moved on from those ridiculously slow hot air balloons mate. :) 

1 hour ago, The Exiled Robin said:

Brilliant, a cracking listen. But I have to ask why you pronounce Gif as Jif ;)

2 hours ago, The Exiled Robin said:

Who doesn't love Jacki?!?!?

:shifty:

2 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Does make you think actually, I'd love to have a conversation with a few members of this forum in real life. You forget we're all posting without our names sometimes.

Anyone else get a mental image of what a particular poster looks like in real life? I bet most are totally wide of the mark.

Hi all, 

Many thanks for the feedback. We did anout eight episodes of The Cider Diaries about five years ago.

Good fun but ultimately it did need someone with decent recording equipment and the time/ability to edit out the crap and get it to a length and quality we’re happy with, and do intro tunes, graphics etc 

That may all have moved on with technology and be easier but it’s not my speciality. If someone was willing to spend a bit of time

sertting it up, I’d be delighted to contribute/part-produce and get something on the airwaves! 

4 minutes ago, The Exiled Robin said:

Hi all, 

Many thanks for the feedback. We did anout eight episodes of The Cider Diaries about five years ago.

Good fun but ultimately it did need someone with decent recording equipment and the time/ability to edit out the crap and get it to a length and quality we’re happy with, and do intro tunes, graphics etc 

That may all have moved on with technology and be easier but it’s not my speciality. If someone was willing to spend a bit of time

sertting it up, I’d be delighted to contribute/part-produce and get something on the airwaves! 

I wouldnt be able to do anything at the moment, but once things get sorted out a bit my end I would be willing to do the editing etc side of things.

Graphics wouldnt a good point for me, but I have helped produce backing sound for a few shows, and have (very) basic knowledge of what I'd be doing with sound.

As above, I have a cheap mic with a jack cable so it could be plugged directly into a PC/Laptop and a pop shield that I would be willing to give to anyone willing to do the podcast.

Sorry @Exiled Robin your thread got hijacked a bit talking about this theoretical podcast and only one or two ended up posting any feedback about the Ipswich one you feature in.

Still yet to listen but will do at some point.

I am surprised that a fan base with such an active online community like ours doesn’t have anything like this. 

The was great, you make a great representative for the club.

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else get a mental image of what a particular poster looks like in real life? I bet most are totally wide of the mark.

I can't help but think of people avatars saying everything. So @Phileas Fogg always has a posh voice your  my mind and @Major Isewater sounds exactly like the Fawlty Towers character. @spudski is a bit Marilyn Monroe @Jack Dawe my brain adds a ravens caw to the end of what he says and even very simple posts by @hodge can be hilariously sarcastic.

Archived