IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Leeds United FC match day thread 12

Septic Peg

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

First defeat in 13, first at home and only our second all season. In anticipation of the inevitable meltdown I beg you all to keep some perspective this evening.

Hear hear, probably still be top 6 

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

First defeat in 13, first at home and only our second all season. In anticipation of the inevitable meltdown I beg you all to keep some perspective this evening.

I’ll keep perspective but unfortunately the dark cloud of last season still hovers.

Well, the much heralded strength in depth myth is shown to be just that - a myth.

What is most worrying is this is the moment that last season everything went pear shaped.  Let's hope history doesn't repeat itself.  As we said last season a test of character for our Head Coach.  We need a win very soon to restore team and fan confidence, or else it won't only be otib that is in meltdown. We also clearly need first team recruits in January.  A creative midfielder is a must, plus .....,,.

3 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

First defeat in 11, bound to feel painful. Leeds are a good team, and we've sounded poor today and blighted by individual errors. Hopefully Hegeler/Flint partnership won't happen again.

All about bouncing back now. 

Thats Not Heglers fault he is a midfielder, should never start there, should have been in midfield instead of Pack.

Archived