IGNORED

Johnson Says... Stay Until The End

Agard Days Night

10 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

All credit to the real fans in Section 82 for their amazing support and for staying until the bitter end. Really showed the Leeds fans what real support is.

7074A163-BD2F-4DB7-96B2-777D6C52E57B.jpeg

I guess your S H I T don’t stink you jumped up tool. I left when the 3rd went in, tell me one good reason why I should’ve stayed.......

17 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

All credit to the real fans in Section 82 for their amazing support and for staying until the bitter end. Really showed the Leeds fans what real support is.

Fair play mate, I didn't think that today could get any worse and then you piped up and proved me wrong.

Who exactly are you to judge who the 'real fans' are and are not?

3 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Fair play mate, I didn't think that today could get any worse and then you piped up and proved me wrong.

Who exactly are you to judge who the 'real fans' are and are not?

His mum wasn’t able to park to pick him up until 5.15 anyways.

40 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

40 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

**** you!!!

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

I'm still there with my daughter!

Admittedly, we did bugger off at 88 minutes to get the first bus. ;)

Didn't like today how people where shouting at other fans they where plastic for not singing and staying to the end, this was happening in s82 where most including me have season ticket so just cringe, 

Support the team, don't spend time having a go at other fans 

56 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Where’s the rest of them then?  Bellend. 

For what it’s worth, I also stayed til the end in Dolman B Block - when / where do I collect my medal?

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Left on 85 mins. Was able to exit ground and Ashton area swiftly, for a brief stop off at KFC. I am now awaiting my bargain bucket, which will bring me far more enjoyment than any of the 85 minutes of "football" I watched today.

Nice, so the queue in KFC is currently just over an hour long?

28 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

Took 6 hours on the coach for me to get back from London. Left after 80 mins, awful awful game, not going to a home match for a long time after that shambles. 

1 bad game in what has so far been a good season? Good one pal

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Anyone see the West Ham fans walking out at 0-3 down on Sky last night? 

It happens when fans are disappointed in what they're seeing.

Bit different, they’re at the bottom of the league and sinkInh quickly. We’re 6th

2 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

I'll go away instead, just depressing to go back and watch that rubbish, still haven't seen them win yet, maybe I am the curse!! 

Fair enough when it’s a long trip, I don’t get there as often as id like but it sounded quite harsh considering  we’re doing alright this season. Presumably just a bad day at the office...

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

It’s always the games where we have an opertunity to move forward where we fail miserably every time... some fans always miss the point don’t they :s

We’re doing better than expected, and better than most seasons over our recent history.

i understand the frustration but let’s not suddenly write us off and make out we’ve become a terrible side overnight

to compare people leaving to what happened at West Ham last night is just crazy.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone explain the stewarding for that section - as many for that small area than the whole Leeds away end. Seems a shabby way to treat your supporters.

‘Real fans’ don’t forget.  They should have a red carpet and and a selection of pies laid out on arrival, maybe a complimentary hand job if we lose.

2 minutes ago, KingLear said:

No problem with people leaving before the end (especially today) but the amount of people disappearing down to the concourses etc at around 34 (yes that's thirty four) minutes was ridiculous. 

Why was it ridiculous? We were clearing getting dismantled by a very fluid Leeds side, it was pissing down with rain with gusts up to 49mph... decent move if you ask me...

Guest BCFC1990
7 minutes ago, RumRed said:

‘Real fans’ don’t forget.  They should have a red carpet and and a selection of pies laid out on arrival, maybe a complimentary hand job if we lose.

Whats your issue with the fans in section 82? 

40 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone explain the stewarding for that section - as many for that small area than the whole Leeds away end. Seems a shabby way to treat your supporters.

I noticed that. I counted 33 visible stewards/police in our section of a few hundred fans and almost exactly the same number for around 3000 Leeds supporters. Why? It’s not like the old EE where the supporters were close. Total overkill.

Also; I hope, @Mkelly, that the club will treat the Leeds supporters with smoke bombs the same way as they treat our supporters. I actually like smoke bombs but I’d hate for there to be double standards.

28 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I'm in S24 so was subject to rigorous ticket checks as I use the entrance next to S25 which I thought was a bit OTT. I guess it was that with the stand being full to capacity there was no room for people to move from other sections  to S25 etc- I believe S25 etc is more or less treated as 'unreserved' so people don't always sit in their exact seat - I could well be wrong though.

I chose to stay until the end but thought it was optional to leave before full time if you want to.

I didn't stay until the end today.  It was horrible weather and a shite game and I'd rather get an extra half an hour with the kids in than spend it in traffic, the opinion of some utter tool on the internet isn't going to change that.

Besides, I turned up, which nine of the first XI didn't ******* bother doing.

Also, **** off leeds.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Just a guess - that’s a moot point though, what I was saying was that the amount was overkill in relation to number of supporters compared to the number of Leeds supporters and that they had the same amount.

I doubt it's smaller than last season..S28 which is like half a block and S27-S25. Maybe 1,000? Again just a guess.

However, looking on from afar yes I agree it absolutely seems, looks like overkill.

Guest BCFC1990
12 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Threads like this.  Family supported since our foundation as a club,  threads like this **** me off. 

Fair enough i agree with you at the end of the day we’re all fans and will have different ways of supporting the club 

Archived