IGNORED

A source of irritation

Robbored

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

Stupid thread - can we get back to discussing footballing matters?

What does everyone think our chances of promotion are with the current ensemble?

If they are using Original Source Mint Shower Gel then we have no chance

1 hour ago, Juan Kerr said:

Or Tabasco.

I can understand how you can get Original Source Shower Gel on certain parts of your bandy, and the same for Ralgex ( did it myself - by accident I might add).

However, I'm at a loss to think as to why or how you would get tabasco any where near certain parts of your body!

23 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

We definitely have gone ‘all management’ in the way we talk in such interviews. It is annoying I’ll grant you ...three wishes.

Hey look everybody, Fordy is a Genie! 

I'd like three wishes too, but I don't want to rub him up the wrong way, :farmer: .

btw @Fordy62 are you trapped in a 'copper' kettle by any chance? 

:) 

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:55, Robbored said:

I always listen  to interviews from LJ, Macca and Dean Holden  but have become increasingly irritated by the repetition of the word 'group' when referring to the players.

The players are a squad, not a group ffs.............:facepalm:

I mean are they trying to be clever by changing the common football vocabulary or what?  

I find it incredibly pretentious.

You must be the only City supporter who hasn't received the clubs complimentary  Christmas record yet.

You really should get it, its quite good, specially the solo by our front man Reid, he's been quite a revelation. The backing track led by Flint is incredible.. 

Yeah, our lads are quite a group, can't wait til the full album is released.  

On 23/11/2017 at 12:55, Robbored said:

I always listen  to interviews from LJ, Macca and Dean Holden  but have become increasingly irritated by the repetition of the word 'group' when referring to the players.

I mean are they trying to be clever by changing the common football vocabulary or what?  

Oh dear ,Hard luck never mind!!

On 23/11/2017 at 15:43, downendcity said:

It is, and RR uses the word pretentious to describe other people .

Pretentious, moi!!

:)

Not as bad as Ralgex :shocking:

or Veet...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Veet-for-men-review-on-amazon-423212727721691/posts/?ref=page_internal

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
By Andrew - 24 Jan 2012
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

53 minutes ago, DaveInSA said:

or Veet...

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Veet-for-men-review-on-amazon-423212727721691/posts/?ref=page_internal

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS
By Andrew - 24 Jan 2012
Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks. The bollocks I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. DO NOT PUT ON KNOB AND BOLLOCKS.

(I am giving this product a 5 because despite the fact that I think my bollocks might fall off, they are now completely hairless.)

I'm dying :laughcont:

Poor bastard.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:55, Robbored said:

I must own up Robbo and say I don't understand the irritation in using the term group.

Archived