IGNORED

SEASON TICKET PRICES (Merged)

RedM

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Well there are two choices

To pay

Or not to pay.

BS is not a charity, the numbers have been crunched and this is the outcome. 

Well there you go. All this fuss.......18 pages and 20,000 views for nothing.

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

@Davefevs if this meeting is going ahead on Wednesday, are you able to attend, just would be great to have as many different views round the table as possible, and yours should be one of them. Would be great if you (Joe is invited too obviously) can come along. 

If you let me have details I’ll certainly try.  Work in Swindon (cough, spit!), so will need a bit of time.

I am sure if ST's are not taken up en mass, they might reconsider the pricing policy, but big new stadiums come at a cost, as does a successful football team knocking on the door to the biggest league in football, we need to attract top players and they come at a cost, so you really have to pay for it. A Season Ticket still represents great value, if you really want the Old Third Division days without all seater stadiums  awful food and beers, and a team that doesn't inspire...there's always the other lot.:whistle:

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

I am sure if ST's are not taken up en mass, they might reconsider the pricing policy, but big new stadiums come at a cost, as does a successful football team knocking on the door to the biggest league in football, we need to attract top players and they come at a cost, so you really have to pay for it. A Season Ticket still represents great value, if you really want the Old Third Division days without all seater stadiums  awful food and beers, and a team that doesn't inspire...there's always the other lot.:whistle:

Are you in the Lansdown with children by any chance?

15 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

We are meeting the club next week to the extent that we have invited Mark Ashton to attend our scheduled meeting on Wednesday. Matt Parsons has already confirmed that, as he has done since starting his job, he will be there. We don't yet know whether Mark will attend.

Speaking personally, not on behalf of the SC&T, I do think it would be a good idea for everyone to consider delaying renewal of their ST (if they intend to do so) until AFTER that meeting. There is nothing to be lost by doing so and perhaps a lot to be gained.

Thank you for this. What is the reason, if you personally think fans should hold off, that the SC&T can’t support this option?

It it would make a huge difference if they published a response saying this advise. 

The club so so far are refusing to do anything and time is running short.  

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Anyone else find that they have posters they routinely disagree with?

No disrespect here mate, but I don't think I've ever agreed with you on anything :laughcont:.

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So why not increase ALL tickets, wherever they are in the ground & for any age category by x% ?

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

7:30 on Wednesday in the Supporters Club and Trust bar :)  

Don't forget Dolly that most City Supporters actually want to see this Club in the top flight, I know you have your reservations about that, you have said so, as have a few others on here, and that I respect, I don't agree, but respect. As said all this comes at a huge cost, if you want the club to flourish and prosper, (well cut losses actually) then we all need to get our heads out of the sand and get our hands in our pockets. 

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Don't forget Dolly that most City Supporters actually want to see this Club in the top flight, I know you have your reservations about that, you have said so, as have a few others on here, and that I respect, I don't agree, but respect. As said all this comes at a huge cost, if you want the club to flourish and prosper, (well cut losses actually) then we all need to get our heads out of the sand and get our hands in our pockets. 

So lets have a blanket price rise.

And a statement saying we need to increase ST revenue by x% for the following reasons.

How difficult is that for someone who went to school, SL/MA?

7 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Ladies and Gentlemen

I present to you everything wrong with modern football. Sit down, do what your told, the Premier League is the be all and end all, and as long as I'm alright, sod the rest.

Best Wishes

WTTJ

3 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Ladies and Gentlemen

I present to you everything wrong with modern football. Sit down, do what your told, the Premier League is the be all and end all, and as long as I'm alright, sod the rest.

Best Wishes

WTTJ

Yes, extremely sad  

9 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

£50 or £335 for the same seat next season for an 8 year old lad?

What kind of choice is that?

Bottom line is the cheap seats were heavily subsidised, the club cannot afford to lost that amount of revenue

Do we want to be financially viable or just another tin-pot club?

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Bottom line is the cheap seats were heavily subsidised, the club cannot afford to lost that amount of revenue

Again, presupposing their approach is the only way to increase revenue.

Very few people have argued against raising revenue - its the HOW they are doing it, by disproportionately hitting some sections and age groups.

The reaction of the majority says they are wrong. Simple.  Lets see how much bad feeling the club are willing to tolerate, especially if our form continues.

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Absolute bollox.  Raise prices equally across the whole stadium.

Pandering to the Day-Trippers is closer to the truth.

Great that SCAT are trying to arrange this meeting with the club to discuss this, but the reality is; unless a decision maker agrees to attend it will be a waste of time.

If they wheel out the usual faces then 'comments' will be fed back to people and nothing will come of it.

Hopefully SCAT are able to put enough pressure on the club for them to wheel out the big guns.

2 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Again, presupposing their approach is the only way to increase revenue.

Very few people have argued against raising revenue - its the HOW they are doing it, by disproportionately hitting some sections and age groups.

You're bloody good at this. Were you a lawyer or solicitor in a past life?

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Great that SCAT are trying to arrange this meeting with the club to discuss this, but the reality is; unless a decision maker agrees to attend it will be a waste of time.

If they wheel out the usual faces then 'comments' will be fed back to people and nothing will come of it.

Hopefully SCAT are able to put enough pressure on the club for them to wheel out the big guns.

Exactly like previous input.

Archived