IGNORED

SC&T/FAN/Supporters meeting

Dollymarie

i have contacted a solicitor who works for free for the disabled to see how things stand legally .. will post as soon as i get a response. not happy to be doing this to the club i love and have supported  for  over 40 years, but i am so angry  with the clubs attitude . i will be taking a red card to show to the club to show to the club as a sign i will  not be renewing my session ticket to the Ipswich game  ( 5 min before kick-off and half time ) if you feel the same please join me

1 hour ago, lost black rat said:

i have contacted a solicitor who works for free for the disabled to see how things stand legally .. will post as soon as i get a response. not happy to be doing this to the club i love and have supported  for  over 40 years, but i am so angry  with the clubs attitude . i will be taking a red card to show to the club to show to the club as a sign i will  not be renewing my session ticket to the Ipswich game  ( 5 min before kick-off and half time ) if you feel the same please join me

That's a constructive approach. Deal with the facts and minimise the emotions where possible. 

The tickets for Barnsley away fixture for Wheelchair users and Ambulant Disabled supporters are using the same charging structure as City have introduced for next seasons Season Tickets.

I know this move is very unpopular, but it appears that it is common practice in football.

13 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

So presumably nothing has been heard from the Club? Not even a "Sorry - but we can't agree to any of your requests"? 

Can @Dollymarie or any other SCAT confirm? 

Nothing yet. Jon Lansdown was away until Friday, so we were told not to expect anything until he had been spoken to. 

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Nothing yet. Jon Lansdown was away until Friday, so we were told not to expect anything until he had been spoken to. 

So he's had a full weekend to plan a strategy, or at least been spoken to?

I bet theres no more mention of it and we're expected to just swallow it.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It’s just how they seem to do things. Ride out the storm and provide minimal interaction.

Just makes it even more infuriating imo, that they think it'll all go away and we won't mind in a fortnight.

Get it up yous BS.

3 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Just makes it even more infuriating imo, that they think it'll all go away and we won't mind in a fortnight.

Get it up yous BS.

Every time they have a PR issue they do it, from the same playbook as the Cardiff St. George cross thing. Very immature way to deal with issues really. They’d have a lot more respect and trust if they opened dialogue more freely.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Every time they have a PR issue they do it, from the same playbook as the Cardiff St. George cross thing. Very immature way to deal with issues really. They’d have a lot more respect and trust if they opened dialogue more freely.

Says a lot that these PR issues are so frequent that us mere mortals can spot patterns in how they deal with them.

Don't think it's a lot to ask for a statement to be made by the club signifying their intentions, even if it is just to press on with the changes to the pricing structure that are already detailed. Shows an enormous disrespect to their 'customers'.

33 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Ah, of course. Once again, it all makes sense.

Fully expecting an immature, unprofessional tweet from him in the next 24 hrs. Probably a picture of some kids in the West Stand with the caption 'BCFC - family club'

5 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

In most companies nowadays, board members don’t get to disappear on holiday for a couple of weeks. If urgent matters arise, senior board members tend to be in touch with their peers any time any place. Modern technology allows this to be very easily done. 

Clearly they don’t give a shit. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

In most companies nowadays, board members don’t get to disappear on holiday for a couple of weeks. If urgent matters arise, senior board members tend to be in touch with their peers any time any place. Modern technology allows this to be very easily done. 

And even if he was on holiday, I would be surprised if he still didn't have a browse of this forum, would imagine most of us do when we're away.

Oh, and they went to great pains to deny that Jon L was responsible for any of this, yet they now have to wait for his return from holiday to do anything. 

Mmmm... something doesn’t quite add up there? 

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

Oh, and they went to great pains to deny that Jon L was responsible for any of this, yet they now have to wait for his return from holiday to do anything. 

Mmmm... something doesn’t quite add up there? 

If I was involved in this shit storm at City I would want Jon L or SL involved in any response, whether JL was or wasn't involved in the first place.

47 minutes ago, Harry said:

It could be a whopper of an excuse mind ..

Twelve inch nose instead of six.

Even Kilimanjaro has reception.

Archived