IGNORED

The 'rubbish' icon

Robbored

7 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

I don't think like that, old chap. I think your posts are often rubbish, but not always. I thought in this instance, here's an open goal, and tbf, I was in the right place at the right time and knew where the goal was. Back of the net.

That's it!

So now you're backtracking...............next time you want to rubbish a post of mine can you explain why? 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

So now you're backtracking...............next time you want to rubbish a post of mine can you explain why? 

You're taking this very seriously. Perhaps you are a little hurt, or wounded. To me, a lot of this forum is just messing about, not to be taken too seriously. 

7 hours ago, Robbored said:

I don't give thought about what people think of me. The vast majority, you included have never met me in person and yet somehow you/they dislike me............:facepalm:

The fact is that its my views that they don't like........

If you honestly don't' give thought about what people think of you then you must just be a really bizarre person. I dislike your online personae, is that better? Obviously, I don't know you in real life so I didn't think it was necessary to be that specific, I presumed you'd understand. Also, I actually agree with a lot of your views, you're just a sad a guy.

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

If you honestly don't' give thought about what people think of you then you must just be a really bizarre person. I dislike your online personae, is that better? Obviously, I don't know you in real life so I didn't think it was necessary to be that specific, I presumed you'd understand. Also, I actually agree with a lot of your views, you're just a sad a guy.

Jeez............:facepalm:

You've never me and yet you feel qualified to say that I'm 'bizarre' and 'sad' 

In psychology there's a symptom known as 'projection'  and if you've seen it many times as I have it becomes easier to spot it and wow! You have it in abundance.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Jeez............:facepalm:

You've never me and yet you feel qualified to say that I'm 'bizarre' and 'sad' 

In psychology there's a symptom known as 'projection'  and if you've seen it many times as I have it becomes easier to spot it and wow! You have it in abundance.

I've just said that my opinions are of your online personae do you not understand what that means? The irony, I specifically project my negative feelings on to you? It isn't the one that is commonly disliked on here projecting his negativity to others?

The thing with Robbo is he's been 'the forum's whipping boy' (to use his own terminology) for years now, especially after the GJ office saga...

Because of this, his persona has developed into this occasional WUM/shit stirrer that I do believe he now plays on it. It's basically his position within OTIB if you like.

Our drunken poster king = Tommy aka BristolCitySweden

Most obscure poster = John aka NTTDS

Resident legal eagle = 29AR 

WUM = Alan

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

I've just said that my opinions are of your online personae do you not understand what that means? The irony, I specifically project my negative feelings on to you? It isn't the one that is commonly disliked on here projecting his negativity to others?

Projection is more complicated than simply projecting your own unconscious feelings onto others Unan.

I don't have any negative issues to project onto others. If I did I'd recognise them.

Just now, Robbored said:

Projection is more complicated than simply projecting your own unconscious feelings onto others Unan.

I don't have any negative issues to project onto others. If I did I'd recognise them.

Thanks for teaching your grandmother how to suck eggs, I'm sure you know about my knowledge in psychology which is why you're trying to belittle me about it, as you're just a WUM.

5 minutes ago, Unan said:

Thanks for teaching your grandmother how to suck eggs, I'm sure you know about my knowledge in psychology which is why you're trying to belittle me about it, as you're just a WUM.

I know absolutely nothing about you, not even your gender. To me your another anonymous poster on otib along with plenty of others.

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I know absolutely nothing about you, not even your gender. To me your another anonymous poster on otib along with plenty of others.

You're* Just coincidently talking complete rubbish about a subject you don't understand then, oh wait, not much has changed there.

9 hours ago, Robbored said:

Either this is a joke, a bit of self-deprecation, done with a wink; or, it - along with a lot of your other stuff on here - is a slightly worrying, and rather sad, bit of self-revelation. More revealed here about Robbo than @Unan, I'd say.

Either way, I wish you well. And suggest some "supervision" if you can get it.

11 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

Either this is a joke, a bit of self-deprecation, done with a wink; or, it - along with a lot of your other stuff on here - is a slightly worrying, and rather sad, bit of self-revelation. More revealed here about Robbo than @Unan, I'd say.

Either way, I wish you well. And suggest some "supervision" if you can get it.

Not a joke JD.

Both being a supervisor and being supervised over years was an essential part of the job and very effective it could be to. 

Thats how I've overcome and dealt with any negative issues I once had.  

2 hours ago, Selred said:

To be fair although @Robbored does wind up a lot of people, I will be honest about 80% of the time he makes sense.

Its a shame to see such a good poster ridiculed like on this thread, and he does deserve a lot more respect.

Just to make things clear that was an April fools....

2 hours ago, Selred said:

To be fair although @Robbored does wind up a lot of people, I will be honest about 80% of the time he makes sense.

Its a shame to see such a good poster ridiculed like on this thread, and he does deserve a lot more respect.

That's very harsh SR. surely I make sense 90% of the time? 

Big Red Rich has binned me 14, yes 14 times on this thread alone...........:facepalm:

Rich, you clearly disagree with pretty much everything I post so I'll give you the same advice as I gave Bob - put me on ignore and then you won't have the angst of reading my posts

its sound advice, trust me.

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Big Red Rich has binned me 14, yes 14 times on this thread alone...........:facepalm:

Rich, you clearly disagree with pretty much everything I post so I'll give you the same advice as I gave Bob - put me on ignore and then you won't have the angst of reading my posts

its sound advice, trust me.

I've mixed things up and snaked this one instead.

30 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I've mixed things up and snaked this one instead.

I really think you should take my advice Rich. You'd certainly enjoy reading otib more without out allowing yours to get wound up/angry/frustrated with my contributions.

The level this place resorts to in rounding up on individuals is pathetic, it must be a cowardly act, insulting fellow City by way of a keyboard, I don't suppose for one minute any of the main culprits would dare say such things face to face to another individual let alone a fellow City supporter. So why do you feel it's OK on here, do you feel safe hunting in packs, crediting each other with childish likes. or dismissing others with snakes or rubbish that try and make some sense of your inane ramblings.

It must be a Bristol thing, I don't see this sort of thing on any other similar forums, I can't imagine the trouble you lot would be in if your Mum's knew 

Pathetic...

I thought the Rovers Dustbin thread was a place that you could indulge in your hissy spitting nasty fits,   not that I think that thread is really needed, but as long as it is here, use it. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I really think you should take my advice Rich. You'd certainly enjoy reading otib more without out allowing yours to get wound up/angry/frustrated with my contributions.

I see that BobBobSuperBob hasn't taken my advice............shame, but there's only so much I can do.

Now he's going to feel frustrated/angry/wound up every time he's sees one of my posts.............:facepalm:

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 10:00, Chivs said:

Dear Mods,

Please may I refer you to the first 5 words of this post!  Clearly, @New2City has another love.  I ask that you deal with him/her forthwith until s/he has admitted their folly.

I mean, you wouldn't turn to the wife and say "I have another woman and I often press her disagree button".  Oh no.

Please do the right thing.

Chivs

OTIB can't satisfy me completely, so I have to look elsewhere for fulfillment.

It's not you, it's me.

Archived