IGNORED

The 'rubbish' icon

Robbored

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Personally I very rarely use this icon. I prefer to state why I might think that a thread/post is nonsense but I get plenty of rubbish icons on what are perfectly reasonable comments and I'd like to know why the poster considers it "rubbish".

So come on boys and girls please explain your reasons for using the rubbish icon.

I'll add that I'm expecting plenty of them - without explanation - for this thread.............:disapointed2se:

You asked for it for starting this thread 

So here you go  :)

1 hour ago, Redandwhitescarf said:

Think the rubbish icon needs a rebranding.  Rubbish = worthless or useless. The point being made was obviously of worth to the poster. I would suggest either ‘disagree’  or ‘you cannot be serious’  as better responses

Can we have a "your post is a clueless tw^t" button? 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And you BobBobSuperBob. Yet another who uses the rubbish icon without an explanation. 

I think the mods should ban its use unless it's accompanied with an explanation.

I'm guessing you wanted your post count to exceed 27,000 at all costs today.

Sad.

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

And you BobBobSuperBob. Yet another who uses the rubbish icon without an explanation. 

I think the mods should ban its use unless it's accompanied with an explanation.

Like @GrahamC I rarely bother to try and debate your posts as they are (IMHO )normally complete drivel (regular)  , a mere copy / repeat / regurgitation of what someone else has just said (very regular) or a desperate attempt for attention / relentless trolling behaviour of a pre pubescent boy (Very very regular)

Hope that clarifies 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Personally I very rarely use this icon. I prefer to state why I might think that a thread/post is nonsense but I get plenty of rubbish icons on what are perfectly reasonable comments and I'd like to know why the poster considers it "rubbish".

So come on boys and girls please explain your reasons for using the rubbish icon.

I'll add that I'm expecting plenty of them - without explanation - for this thread.............:disapointed2se:

I'm actually genuinely concerned about you, in the last couple of months your posting style has altered considerably.  I don't wish to appear facetious but it has, and I'd hope that someone with your working life would understand.

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Like @GrahamC I rarely bother to try and debate your posts as they are (IMHO )normally complete drivel (regular)  , a mere copy / repeat / regurgitation of what someone else has just said (very regular) or a desperate attempt for attention / relentless trolling behaviour of a pre pubescent boy (Very very regular)

Hope that clarifies 

Thanks for that Bob.

As you have such a dim view of my contributions to this forum. I think you'd be better off not reading them. I suggest you put me on ignore

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thanks for that Bob.

As you have such a dim view of my contributions to this forum. I think you'd be better off not reading them. I suggest you put me on ignore

I think it's got more to do with that avatar.

it's soooooooo bloooody annooooooying

9 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Thanks for that Bob.

Thanks for the offer but my serious suggestion would be to seriously consider what @RumRed has posted above

Dont get me wrong I’m far from perfect but know my faults but your incessant trolling and attention seeking and concerted and deliberate winding up of others is really quite sad and I’d suggest somewhat twisted from someone of your (working) background

Your avatar / accompanying words alone says everything

Maybe some others find it amusing - I find it tedious and a bit pathetic tbh

Others will regard me and my posts likewise but for different reasons

If you troll or post nonsense I will continue to rubbish it though I actually believe you ‘get off’ on any attention even negative artention

Bit sad in all honesty 

I'll use the "like" button if I agree with a post but have nothing original to add to the debate. If I disagree with a post I'll either post to explain why or just let it pass.

I believe life is too short to waste time engaging with internet trolls, WUMs and attention seekers. I've never rubbished a Robbored post.

41 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

You see, I prefer my women to be a little more....   real?

She was/is a dead ringer for my former consultant . Anne.

I showed her my avatar once and she laughed and said "do I really walk like that?"  

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Thanks for that Bob.

Why don't you take your own advice?

If you don't like those that use the rubbish icon without explanation that you've had to make such a desperate thread, just put those that frequently do it on ignore. 

The biggest snowflake of a generation. 

13 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I'll give the same advice to View from the Dolman. Lots of rubbish icons but no explanation.........put me on ignore.

Hello. You could have given me a proper mention, @Robbored.

I typically use my 'rubbish' expressions when people post complete falsehoods under some ill-founded belief that they know everything and are always right. Perhaps an example might be a uninformed person who suggests a loan is not a form of transfer. Remind you of anyone?

In the meantime, I won't put you on ignore but I'll be happy to continue my generous and noble efforts to educate and inform you when you make baseless posts full of uninformed rubbish.

1 minute ago, Clarky89 said:

Why don't you take your own advice?

If you don't like those that use the rubbish icon without explaination

The biggest snowflake of a generation. 

I'm not putting BobBobSuperBob on ignore. In fact I've got two people on ignore and Bob ain't one of them.

The whole point of this thread ( lost on you it seems) is that by using the rubbish icon can leave the recipient wondering why the person thinks it's rubbish. There is never any explanation and that then prevents any deiscussion which is what any forum is for.

Archived