IGNORED

Matchday Thread - Henbury Gas v WPC Julie

BRIAN WILSON

I think Henbury will play for time, will go off topic many times, just to say at the end of it that the Police could not prove or disprove it happened. He will then be carried down the Gloucester Road on the shoulders of his ecstatic followers claiming a famous victory, to be later treated to a midnight dogging session with Daryl in the World Cup Car Park at the Mammary Ground.

6 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Had a scan through the gas thread thread but couldn’t be bothered to catch up on everything.

Anyone care/have time to summaries what is actually going on and what accusations have been made?

HG a year or so ago told a story claiming that a vulnerable fan had his teeth knocked out in an altercation over a seat allocation in the South Stand and as a result the fan was too scared to return to Ashton Gate and all the nasty Teds so instead decided to become a season ticket holder at the memorial ground where he discovered that everyone was lovely and it has now become his new home. The victims mother also supposedly reported this to Ashton Gate and was ignored because nobody connected to Bristol City cared at all (apparently).

Despite having it pointed out that this could not possibly have happened without witnesses, and it being confirmed by official sources that no CCTV of such an event exists and no complaint having ever been received, he has continued to peddle his fantasist lies in his never ending quest to make the gas look saintly whilst demonising the red side of the city.

Julie has done what any sensible copper would do and decided to take a look into this, because if it really did happen it is something that every right minded person would like to see sorted out, with the person who carried out the attack being suitably dealt with. Following a phone call to HG, Julie has decided to follow it up with a visit to him at his shop tomorrow afternoon.

I think that's about it anyway.

34 minutes ago, reddoh said:

As I am training to be a pundit On ITV 

I will tell you after the break.

I can see this game going to penalties and then hard time.

If you're ITV you'll go to adverts at the key moment and miss everything

35 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

HG a year or so ago told a story claiming that a vulnerable fan had his teeth knocked out in an altercation over a seat allocation in the South Stand and as a result the fan was too scared to return to Ashton Gate and all the nasty Teds so instead decided to become a season ticket holder at the memorial ground where he discovered that everyone was lovely and it has now become his new home. The victims mother also supposedly reported this to Ashton Gate and was ignored because nobody connected to Bristol City cared at all (apparently).

Despite having it pointed out that this could not possibly have happened without witnesses, and it being confirmed by official sources that no CCTV of such an event exists and no complaint having ever been received, he has continued to peddle his fantasist lies in his never ending quest to make the gas look saintly whilst demonising the red side of the city.

Julie has done what any sensible copper would do and decided to take a look into this, because if it really did happen it is something that every right minded person would like to see sorted out, with the person who carried out the attack being suitably dealt with. Following a phone call to HG, Julie has decided to follow it up with a visit to him at his shop tomorrow afternoon.

I think that's about it anyway.

Thanks for that.

Remind me who it was that tried punching horses teeth out again???

14 hours ago, BRIAN WILSON said:

Tomorrow , kick off 15.00

Are there still tickets left or is it POTD ?

What train are you guys getting, and advice on local boozers pre-match ?

Oh, and score predictions :thumbsup:

I don't think that you can call her WPC anymore....will probably be arrested for aggressive misogyny or something.

Archived