IGNORED

Matchday Thread - Henbury Gas v WPC Julie

BRIAN WILSON

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

May I suggest that instead of the swear filter on OTIB asterisking the obscenity that it be replaced each time with "Henbury Gas".

E.g.:

Henbury Gas you, you Henbury Gas Henbury Gas you.

What the Henbury Gas are you on about?

18 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

May I suggest that instead of the swear filter on OTIB asterisking the obscenity that it be replaced each time with "Henbury Gas".

E.g.:

Henbury Gas you, you Henbury Gas Henbury Gas you.

With an extra "you", that would go nicely to the tune of "One Bobby Reid, There's only one......"

(Whoever he was........)

3 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

3 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

They've eloped,  twas love at first sight :hug:

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

Enquires are continuing, hoping to have an update by the end of next week. 

Just checking if he's marriage material?

16 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

This suggests that there may be some substance to this story after all.

:sad26:

There's no way a vulnerable individual had teeth knocked out in a crowded ground, with police, stewards, CCTV and it just got missed/covered up for 15 months.

No way whatsoever.

One plausible theory.

An altercation, a row maybe, being vulnerable the individual may have quit City because of it, told Henbury Gas all about it.

Henbury Gas drunk, bitter or malign or even an outright fantasist- took the story, ran with it and maybe and embellished it significantly for whatever reason.

Believe it's more likely, than the teeth knocked out version. Or Henbury Gas himself was misled- but really cannot believe the version that emerged last summer.

2 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

This suggests that there may be some substance to this story after all.

:sad26:

Nah, could very easily be as uninteresting as a summer holiday. 

10 hours ago, JulieH said:

Enquires are continuing, hoping to have an update by the end of next week. 

Can’t believe you are wasting precious police time on this nonsense, as I mentioned before there wasn’t any OB in sight when I got burgled twice a few years ago, please spend your time on more worthy issues than chasing tails with this attention seeking gashead

1 hour ago, harrys said:

Can’t believe you are wasting precious police time on this nonsense, as I mentioned before there wasn’t any OB in sight when I got burgled twice a few years ago, please spend your time on more worthy issues than chasing tails with this attention seeking gashead

I'm not someone who believes in this theory at all.

However to play Devil's Advocate, is it odd that Julie has not come on and debunked it in a swift and timely fashion? Surely if there was nothing of substance to tell, then this would have happened by now.

(For the record, I said it was inconceivable in my view that it happened- and that surely is the most rational answer, but it's not been as swiftly debunked as we all believed it would be).

Archived