IGNORED

Matchday Thread - Henbury Gas v WPC Julie

BRIAN WILSON

19 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Hopefully this can be laid to rest now.

Hard to believe it's gotten this far, just appears to have been an opportunity for some city fans to point score v HG.

I think HG invited the challenge and wasn't prepared for the score going the way it did.

37 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Hard to believe it's gotten this far

It’s got this far because Rovers fans resurrected the subject. It was even suggested that the Policewoman on here had unearthed evidence. In fairness it wasn’t Henbury Gas who brought it back up.

37 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

just appears to have been an opportunity for some city fans to point score v HG.

Not necessarily in all cases. First and foremost if a City fan had his teeth knocked out by another City fan I’d like the guy who did it banned, surely most people would agree? There’s nothing wrong with asking someone to back up their claims when they state as fact that something as serious as this has happened and it’s been covered up by the club.

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

So basically someone was sat in someone else’s seat (learning difficulties or not) and told to move. 

I’d be very surprised if the exact same thing didn’t happen in most football grounds across the country, 100’s of times per game. 

The only exceptions being, those grounds with no/very little seating. Which would explain why Rovers fans can’t comprehend such a conversation..! 

5936b5902be93_TheSwamp.jpg.f409bb20bf3249ee7fd2b03b4d2d781c.jpg Rovers do have seating!

So he has a free shirt from the Gas who are also aware of his issues and arranged a suitable seat for him, yet the club cannot assist Julie with her enquiries as they aren’t aware of him?

I think it could be a case of some fact, some fiction eg person arrives in HG shop with facial injuries. Leading questions are asked and vulnerable person agrees, ( I have worked with vulnerable people who can be very agreeable as they don’t want to cause upset and will agree to things when asked in a leading way). The person could have fallen down the stairs at home, sustained the injuries and got confused. Later attended AG, later attended HG shop who on hearing he had been at AG put two and two together and couldn’t believe his luck and the rest is history.

Yup, pure speculation. But I bet this is nearer the truth than some on here. 

27 minutes ago, RedM said:

So he has a free shirt from the Gas who are also aware of his issues and arranged a suitable seat for him, yet the club cannot assist Julie with her enquiries as they aren’t aware of him?

I think it could be a case of some fact, some fiction eg person arrives in HG shop with facial injuries. Leading questions are asked and vulnerable person agrees, ( I have worked with vulnerable people who can be very agreeable as they don’t want to cause upset and will agree to things when asked in a leading way). The person could have fallen down the stairs at home, sustained the injuries and got confused. Later attended AG, later attended HG shop who on hearing he had been at AG put two and two together and couldn’t believe his luck and the rest is history.

Yup, pure speculation. But I bet this is nearer the truth than some on here. 

The central part of Henbury ass of knowing the person involved and his family and not giving his details to protect the said person's anonymity and the humane treatment of a shirt shirt and suitable seat by the gas and the injuries are all lies, so I suppose we can now say Henbury ass is a proven liar. 

38 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

The only one trying to 'point score' in this whole sorry episode is the sag. How have city fans tried to point score?

He continued to peddle a lie and write potentially libellous material against BCFC and BCFC supporters in general and has pretty much now being found out for what he is.

The only 'point'  being made by city fans was that his story was BS from the start. 

I said some city fans. 

Henbury Gas is full of shit, yes. He always has been, and everybody on this forum knew this already.

If there was a victim, it would surely be their own decision to come forward or not. Of course if it was true, society would want action to be taken but it would surely be the victim's decision to be made.

We shouldn't be forcing the hand on police action just to get one over on an idiot from the blue few.

Do you follow and press for action on all crime in Bristol? Or just this one, which could of could not have been true, because it's a Rovers fan?

Again, your post seems to be all about Henbury Gas and getting one over him.

37 minutes ago, wood_red said:

More to do with the FACT of some Sag who seems to thrive on telling lies, are telling ridiculous lies about their local rival fans who let a disabled fan have their teeth knocked out by one of them. If you think that is fine to put on a public forum that is up to you, but I suspect if it was the other way around they would have wanted the truth as well.

Regarding point scoring over HG - that maybe the case, but it is more than deserved after this ridiculous charade. Hopefully a few of them on their forum will pull him on it, but I doubt they will and see it all as one big laugh. What would have happened when it was very heated and first come out, with people putting his phone number and business address on here - if some nutter would have done something stupid? This could have got way out of hand and he would have brought it all on himself for no good reason bar "point scoring" himself.

The bloke is a complete pr1ck, and it is now there for both sets of fans to see.

Appreciate some of your points made here.

37 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I think HG invited the challenge and wasn't prepared for the score going the way it did.

32 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

It’s got this far because Rovers fans resurrected the subject. It was even suggested that the Policewoman on here had unearthed evidence. In fairness it wasn’t Henbury Gas who brought it back up.

Not necessarily in all cases. First and foremost if a City fan had his teeth knocked out by another City fan I’d like the guy who did it banned, surely most people would agree? There’s nothing wrong with asking someone to back up their claims when they state as fact that something as serious as this has happened and it’s been covered up by the club.

Sure, valid points.

I just think the emergency responders/police/call handlers etc are so under resourced currently, that we're depriving other people/crimes because time, resources and energy is being placed on this - which the majority knew would be shite anyway.

Hopefully we can move on and lay this to rest.

9 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I said some city fans. 

Henbury Gas is full of shit, yes. He always has been, and everybody on this forum knew this already.

If there was a victim, it would surely be their own decision to come forward or not. Of course if it was true, society would want action to be taken but it would surely be the victim's decision to be made.

We shouldn't be forcing the hand on police action just to get one over on an idiot from the blue few.

Do you follow and press for action on all crime in Bristol? Or just this one, which could of could not have been true, because it's a Rovers fan?

Sure, valid points.

I just think the emergency responders/police/call handlers etc are so under resourced currently, that we're depriving other people/crimes because time, resources and energy is being placed on this - which the majority knew would be shite anyway.

I disagree on that, you can't just make stuff up on the internet and accuse others of things they haven't done, Thats what henbury did he made something up and got caught,

The police have a duty of care to investigate and see if an offence had taken place, as what ******** over on asschat was implying was a serious assault had taken place and our club had tried to cover it up,

9 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I said some city fans. 

Sure, valid points.

I  just think the emergency responders/police/call handlers etc are so under resourced currently, that we're depriving other people/crimes because time, resources and energy is being placed on this - which the majority knewwould be shite anyway.

That’s a very fair point. However it’s a very serious accusation that the the Blue Fewer made so it really had to be followed up given we have police on this forum. If it’s proven to be Bull, then the Blue Fewer should be charged appropriately for wasting police time and for making these false accusations. Thereby trying to ensure that a sad episode like this  won’t happen again, thus future protecting the valuable resources you rightly identified. 

I said some city fans. 

Sure, valid points.

I think what you are missing is that this was a very serious allegation, an allegation that obviously needed 'proper' investigation by the 'proper' authorities.

By his actions of lying and embellishing Henbury ass has hampered that investigation to such a degree that even if it were true the chances of a satisfactory outcome is almost nil, in fact the moment he realised that he was being challenged as to his allegations he tried to muddy the waters by questioning Julie H's integrity, to be honest apart from anything else he has probably wasted valuable police time, which at this time of under resourcing is bad enough.

16 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I disagree on that, you can't just make stuff up on the internet and accuse others of things they haven't done, Thats what henbury did he made something up and got caught,

The police have a duty of care to investigate and see if an offence had taken place, as what ******** over on asschat was implying was a serious assault had taken place and our club had tried to cover it up,

I guess my point is Monkeh, do you pressure police to investigate all claims and lies made online? Or just when there's a bandwagon of people calling out a Rovers fan?

Do you closely follow and demand updates in the cases of other allegations being made?

28 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I said some city fans. 

My post was nothing of the sort. I made the point that he started a tale that put City fans and ultimately the club in a bad light and that it appears he has been found out to be a liar or at the very least, a manipulator of rumour, half truths from a vulnerable person.

As with anyone that writes and peddles libellous material, you are at risk of being found out and potentially dealt with by the law......gashead or no gashead.

Sure, valid points.

It could be that Julie’s visit was primarily an exercise to make fans on both forums think twice about what they post, especially when it involves something as serious as the original story. Of course if there is something to investigate it’s right that the Police take it seriously.

32 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Agreed.

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I might be putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 10 here but this is what I think.

The club originally confirmed they had been contacted by the mother of a vulnerable adult who had been upset by a “loud and raucous” atmosphere inside the ground. They suggested helping the man move his seat elsewhere within AG (presumably to a quieter area), no mention of a physical assault. 

Henbury Gas said that the alleged victims mum contacted the club to report a serious assault and was ‘fobbed off’ by BCFC who apparently suggested he moved seat (doesn’t sound likely does it?)

I think the actual ‘assault’ part never happened. Either HG made it up to score points or he was lied to. It wouldn’t surprise me if the man mentioned by the club last year is the same person as the man who HG claimed had his teeth knocked out. 

I think the ‘victim’ in all this has chosen to watch the Gas at the Mem because the atmosphere at AG in the section he was sitting had become too crowded and too loud and he preferred somewhere more quiet and less crowded. A row over a seat could’ve been the final straw.

I could be wrong, just my opinion.

Think that's likely the closest to the truth we're going to get- and the most likely outcome too, personally.

Tend to agree with @RedM also too about some fact some fiction- very heavily embellished by HG or if it was told to him by the individual in question I'd suggest.

15 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I guess my point is Monkeh, do you pressure police to investigate all claims and lies made online? Or just when there's a bandwagon of people calling out a Rovers fan?

Do you closely follow and demand updates in the cases of other allegations being made?

when the said offence is a serious assault then yes I expect the police to investigate, 

I read a lot of cases that's reported in the media yes,  Sometimes police intervention is needed and if that doesn't happen sometimes something extremely bad can happen, (wrong people be identified as a pedophile and people taking matters into their own hands to dish out "justice" happens,

3 hours ago, JulieH said:

That would help. We have a Christian name only so a surname would massively help .

Hi Julie, i think you will find it was a Rovers fan coming on here just to try and stir it up a bit, when he was found out he has not been back on.

1 hour ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I said some city fans. 

Sure, valid points.

I would suggest that , on the face of it , and if true an unprovoked assault causing injuries , on a ‘vulnerable’ person may actually not be the bottom priority for the Police 

Until the Police spent a few minutes doing some enquiries no one knew whether it was bull or not and if it wasn’t many have reaffirmed that our fans would want the perpetrator dealt with

I would have thought it’s a sensible use of a relatively small amount of time for a designated full time football liaison officer 

With due respect to the officer as she says herself she and a colleague spent the rest of the evening travelling to and from , and at WSM for a pre season friendly against ... Cheltenham 

So if you’re concerned at the pressures in the Police that may be a good place to start

7 minutes ago, Super said:

No mention on the Rovers forum. Funny that...

they banned all mention of it after the meeting took place, they also said that any thread would be deleted and any mention would result in a ban,

it alos coincided with HG changing his user name to "Free the Henbury One" which says all you need to know about the case and the muppet in question 

14 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I would suggest that , on the face of it , and if true an unprovoked assault causing injuries , on a ‘vulnerable’ person may actually not be the bottom priority for the Police 

Until the Police spent a few minutes doing some enquiries no one knew whether it was bull or not and if it wasn’t many have reaffirmed that our fans would want the perpetrator dealt with

I would have thought it’s a sensible use of a relatively small amount of time for a designated full time football liaison officer 

With due respect to the officer as she says herself she and a colleague spent the rest of the evening travelling to and from , and at WSM for a pre season friendly against ... Cheltenham 

So if you’re concerned at the pressures in the Police that may be a good place to start

Well I can't disagree with any of that... Good post.

16 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

they banned all mention of it after the meeting took place, they also said that any thread would be deleted and any mention would result in a ban,

it alos coincided with HG changing his user name to "Free the Henbury One" which says all you need to know about the case and the muppet in question 

I wonder if there was an ounce of truth in it and a City fan was in fact getting pulled in by the old bill, there would never be any mention of it at all again.....

At least we know plenty will be looking in and reading this thinking HG is a complete bellend. It won't be long before he lies again about us or even his own club on there, because the muppet just craves attention. A very sad sad man

3 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Hopefully this can be laid to rest now.

Hard to believe it's gotten this far, just appears to have been an opportunity for some city fans to point score v HG.

Utter garbage BLP. I wouldn't have cared if it had been Wael that said it, all I wanted to do was the defend the good name of our club against utter lies. I couldn't give  a monkey's fart as to what happens to HG, I just wanted to prove the accusation against BCFC was false.

25 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Utter garbage BLP. I wouldn't have cared if it had been Wael that said it, all I wanted to do was the defend the good name of our club against utter lies. I couldn't give  a monkey's fart as to what happens to HG, I just wanted to prove the accusation against BCFC was false.

I said some fans, why take offence if it doesn’t relate to you? 

29 minutes ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

I said some fans, why take offence if it doesn’t relate to you? 

No offence taken at all BLP. In all honesty, the outcome has justified the action in my humble opinion. The fact that we haven't utilised police resources outside of football officers is a welcome relief as well. 

4 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

A lack of resources doesn't seem to bother A&SP deploying hundreds of officers to low risk football matches though to be fair.

I just think the *** should have been ignored as he thrives on the attention particularly when he's got "they Teds" in such a lather.

Archived