IGNORED

Peg's Caption Countdown - Day 5

Septic Peg

So @Olé had the most reactions but I have to mention @reddoh and @Davefevs's correction... So it's a three way tie (no smutty comments please, you filthy lot).

All 3 of you win a Clarks Pie and a reserved seat on the Natch Wall for this Saturday. 

With only one day to go, this is our penultimate caption comp... and before @Gratbot gives me yet another bin reaction, I have this photo, fresh from Insta. Posted a few hours ago, it's our Italian Stallion, Eros Pisano...

20180802_203221.jpg

8 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

So @Olé had the most reactions but I have to mention @reddoh and @Davefevs's correction... So it's a three way tie (no smutty comments please, you filthy lot).

All 3 of you win a Clarks Pie and a reserved seat on the Natch Wall for this Saturday. 

With only one day to go, this is our penultimate caption comp... and before @Gratbot gives me yet another bin reaction, I have this photo, fresh from Insta. Posted a few hours ago, it's our Italian Stallion, Eros Pisano...

20180802_203221.jpg

How come even Marlon had a better photo than I have and have you seen the size of the lino (sorry incorrect terminology) midget refs assistant.

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

Bristol's-a not so bad, it's-a nice-a place
Ah shaddap-a you face!

P.S. Snap weepywall.

30 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

Look at the muck in 'ere .

34 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

I sorry boss, I no know how to make a spout.

45 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

If I hear Johnson shout “press” one more time....

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

“Yeah it will go well for the first few months of the season but then we all know that we will go on a run of 10 losses in a row, 2 wins in 25 and Johnson still won’t get sac... Sorry what, the mic is still on?! Oh shit!”

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

Hey @RedM is my beard better than Marlons? And do you think I should go ginger?

2 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

20180802_203221.jpg

If I take this shirt off I'll double my wages from all the girls stuffing Bristol dollars in my shorts....

Archived