IGNORED

Tammy

Redmycolour

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure it was revealed before the new injection of cash that Villa had already borrowed against all future parachute payments, so they won't make any difference now.

I've heard that from somewhere as well, whether it's true or not I have no idea, but that's now the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard the same thing.

40 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

If TA is training with the first team he will get more from that than another season in the champ imo. 

Not for me. Nothing is better than playing games. Training with the first team at Chelsea will not give him real game experience. Much better to go out and start matches regularly. 

46 minutes ago, Sturny said:

A lot of speculation going on with what will happen to them, I'll it believe when it see it. Whether they go up or stay put I think they'll be fine. 

Think some people are rather wishful than realistic over Villa. 

Speculation up to a point but based on what is in the public domain. Entirely realistic based on the evidence available.

16 minutes ago, Taz said:

I've heard that from somewhere as well, whether it's true or not I have no idea, but that's now the 2nd or 3rd time I've heard the same thing.

I recall seeing a document re the Jordan Amavi signing saying the funds borrowed (€7-8m) were secured against future year’s Parachute payments.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It’s almost as if you want to believe Villa will face no repercussions so that FFP stops being a legitimate reason why City can’t push the boat out to compete with clubs of that ilk ? ?

Haha what. Every year I've heard why Villa will gets points deducted or a transfer ban etc. People can speculate as much as they'd like about what'll happen to them but I'll believe it when I see it. 

7 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Haha what. Every year I've heard why Villa will gets points deducted or a transfer ban etc. People can speculate as much as they'd like about what'll happen to them but I'll believe it when I see it. 

birmingham, Sheffield wednesday, forest, all had transfer bans recently, 

11 minutes ago, Sturny said:

I meant that in terms of the punishment of what'll happen

Agreed on that. We know what the potential punishments are but whether they would be applied to the maximum against a big club is pure (cynical) speculation on my part.

4 minutes ago, Sturny said:

And they'd be fine imo. They could get a transfer ban and be okay for the next season. Squad depth is nuts 

I'm not sure that transfer bans necessarily have a big impact either. It depends on the state of the squad of course but can be largely symbolic.

2 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I'm not sure that transfer bans necessarily have a big impact either. It depends on the state of the squad of course but can be largely symbolic.

Yeah reckon they'd just be sneaky and use the "loan to buy" system that's being used frequently these days 

@Phileas Fogg I used my last forum emoji of today on that "Hmm" I hope you know i meant every part of it 

44 minutes ago, Harry said:

Not for me. Nothing is better than playing games. Training with the first team at Chelsea will not give him real game experience. Much better to go out and start matches regularly. 

I agree playing is a good way but he has never trained with players of that calibre for long. Being around them and seeing how they prepare and train can be a big thing for a young player. I would not suggest it for the season but give him that feel for what it takes until January and see how he progresses in a 6 month loan spell in Europe(where I would send him). 

16 hours ago, E.G.Red said:

So what's with Tomas Kallas then? Can't see him coming to a club with NO AMBITION.  At 25 he would want to get himself noticed.

Maybe so, but I bet he's not getting more than k15, pw, playing at city, cause Landsdown won't pay it, wage cap again, we ain't going nowhere, no top wages no top players, 

19 hours ago, Redmycolour said:

Johnson admits, Tammy won't be coming here, big wages, city won't pay it, NO AMBITION,

...and by paying the wages, he risks alienating the rest of the squad who are on lower wages you numpty!

26 minutes ago, Redmycolour said:

Maybe so, but I bet he's not getting more than k15, pw, playing at city, cause Landsdown won't pay it, wage cap again, we ain't going nowhere, no top wages no top players, 

Have you heard of financial fair play and do you know what it means? 

Put simply, 20k fans a week isn’t going to pay for players on £50k/w. And we don’t have anywhere near the financial clout of recently relegated premier league sides. 

21 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Have you heard of financial fair play and do you know what it means? 

Put simply, 20k fans a week isn’t going to pay for players on £50k/w. And we don’t have anywhere near the financial clout of recently relegated premier league sides. 

LJ on loanee " city have been able to compete with big boys at big table" but just for defenders then not Tammy? and from the same club ?

Archived