IGNORED

Lloyd Kelly (Merged)

Red Army 75

44 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Now aside from all the shit . It’s fantastic that our own LK could be involved in a England u21 match . Won’t go into why he’s not starting for city. 

Best of luck LK expect you to go to the very top. 

Good post Red Army because it's his first time in the under 21's. Don't take any notice of the morons.

3 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Good post Red Army because it's his first time in the under 21's. Don't take any notice of the morons.

Ye I know.;). Just seems people need to put attention on themselves rather than the thread. Some excellent posters on this forum. But lately it’s been poor. Especially when a gashead has to pipe up . :laughcont:

2-1. Sublime football. Not a fan of the international break, but that was the uplift required following the dirge we’ve been serving up. 

Some of England’s close control, passing and dribbling has been out of this world.

Da Silva outstanding and Kelly neat and tidy. Well done lads. Tammy sharp. Two current City players and one ex. That’s impressive.

The future’s bright. Unbeaten in 22 and 14 victories out of 16 - impressive stats.

• Admin
50 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

OTIB: WHY IS KELLY NOT PLAYING FOR US WHEN HE IS IN THE U21 SQUAD ARGHHH ARGHHH JOHNSON ARGHHH ARGHHH ARGHHH 

Cough cough Da Silva Cough Cough

This forum jeeeeeessssssss

Well done Lloyd and well done Jay

U21's is not the same level as championship 

1 hour ago, Moor2Sea said:

Need to get him a song. Quick

To the tune of "John Kettley Is A Weatherman":

Lloyd Kelly is a great left back, a great left back, a great left back.
Lloyd Kelly is a great left back.
And so is Jay Dasilva.

I thank you. As we're all City fans, there's no charge...

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

U21's is not the same level as championship 

Come on. It can't be far off if not. Literally every member of that England U21 starting lineup has played top flight (mainly Premier League) football or at the very least regular Championship football. Nearly every player in that squad of 18 would walk into a Championship team.

If memory is correct, he made his England under 19 debut in October last year in a match played in a town near Milano named Gorgonzola. I was in Bologna on holiday but didn't know about it until a few hours before ko, otherwise I'd have tried to go.

Met him at WSM at a City u23 game, not playing, and congratulated him on his England appearances. He smiled and we exchanged a few words. Very pleasant young man and a credit to himself, his family and the club. Clearly has a good career ahead.

Archived