IGNORED

Stoke City v Bristol City Match Day 26

Septic Peg

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Nicer in a glass mate

But enjoy anyway !

7 minutes ago, chinapig said:

You mean you have Thatchers coming out of your bath taps? Where do I sign up?

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Don’t lose the plug!

It was very enjoyable. Definitely better in a glass. Unfortunately not on tap . The plug is firmly inserted.  :rofl2br:

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Anyone see the potential in playing Hunt RHS in front of Pisano on the odd occasion , game suiting, away from home more likely 

Has good attributes coming forward moreso than any defensive qualities 

Delivers a lovely cross 

Would gives us some real steel down that RHS.....

The Owls fans reckoned Hunt was an average Championship RB who got forward but “couldn’t cross a ball”...........

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

"Bristol City were a load of talentless shithouse footballers"

According to a thread title on their forum ?

'Ave it.

I love the post in this thread that says:

Setting up with a back 10, but by no means impenetrable, and a bloke up front that didn’t look like a professional footballer and they’ve beaten us 2-0.

Sour grapes..

Read more:  http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers#ixzz5bNV7dAnh

'Ave it.

"Any other side in the league would have beaten them 5-0 today. 

Setting up with a back 10, but by no means impenetrable, and a bloke up front that didn’t look like a professional footballer and they’ve beaten us 2-0."

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers#ixzz5bNVJ4OSW

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

'Ave it.

Love it. 

Their million pound players time wasted for 55 minutes down here, and relied on their keeper for a point...

'Ave it.

The same group of shithouse talentless footballers that beat them in the Carabao Cup en route to the semi final? Yeah right.

Take that Stokies, horrible shithouse team in a horrible shithouse town.

3 minutes ago, The Chaplain said:

It matters because arguably a vocal minority of fans with an agenda of their own could prove to be a far bigger negative influence on the club as a whole than our supposed ‘clueless’ ‘out of his depth’ manager whose going to take us backwards anytime now

So what you're saying is that there is a group with an agenda that you believe will harm the club?
Alternatively, there is a group that believes that the manager is not going to progress the club which could harm the club.

It's called a difference of opinion and it happens all the time in the big wide world. When someone has a difference of opinion you can do a few things, the most logical is to talk to that person, have a discussion with them, try to understand their viewpoint. Another option would be to insult, antagonise or belittle them but it doesn't take a genius to understand which of those two causes division and aggression and which one can help you understand a different point of view.

I understand why people are happy with LJ, things can be far worse, we could be losing rather than drawing or winning games, I fully understand. As someone who is not all the way LJ out but very much feels a change of direction is needed, I can understand how that may bother those who like LJ. I respect peoples opinions when they can present them without feeling the need to lower the tone to squabbling, insults or provocation which is why I can also sit down and understand another viewpoint to my own, however it seems that the large majority of those supporting LJ are doing so off of a current run of good form. So far of all the people looking to antagonise me because I do not agree with them I am yet to see them acknowledge the poor performances, instead they coat over them with our current run of form. It's fine to say "we're winning, everything is fine" but that doesn't mean it'll continue that way. Right now I'm very happy with the points we have accumulated, I am also very happy with the determination and fighting spirit that the players are showing away from home, but we are still to address poor home performances and glaring tactical weaknesses, as well as a playing style that just doesn't hold it's weight in the Premier League should we ever get there.

15 minutes ago, spudski said:

Fantastic result.

What a great League this is though.

Every game a tough one. Anyone can beat anyone.

1 point between us and 7th...just 5 points off a play off place and even  more incredibly only 11 points off automatic with 20 games left to play.

No one running away with it this season, makes it very competitive. Great result for us.

I was watching the Forest game on the Tele, while I had the Jeff Selling prog running on the phone, and regularly dipping into OTIB. Great afternoon's entertainment.

Who said men can't multi task! ?

11 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Anyone see the potential in playing Hunt RHS in front of Pisano on the odd occasion , game suiting, away from home more likely 

Delivers a lovely cross 

Why not, I've said on a couple of threads about playing DaSiva left side.  They can both tackle and both get forward well.

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently we were a ‘shite identikit championship side’ today

I hate to think what that makes stoke...

It makes them what they are - up their own arses with absolutely no reason and from a disgusting little town that stinks.

We are level with Villa. We cannot afford the galaxy of expensive attackers they have* but they have conceded 40 goals to our 28.**

You have to cut your cloth etc.

*actually neither can they really

** joint second best in the Championship I think.

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Delivers a lovely cross 

I could see that working, a bit like Magnússon and Bryan down the left during our good run last season.

6 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

The same group of shithouse talentless footballers that beat them in the Carabao Cup en route to the semi final? Yeah right.

Take that Stokies, horrible shithouse team in a horrible shithouse town.

Nah, not the same group of shithouse talentless footballers, only four of the starting eleven today started vs Stoke in the cup last season...there were seven new shithouse talentless footballers today...

15 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

'Ave it.

and he followed it with ......
"Who won't have an easier away day this decade.
**** off Ŕowett you're out of your depth you useless ******* tit"

I think someone needs a hug :clapping:

16 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

'Ave it.

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

"Any other side in the league would have beaten them 5-0 today. 

Setting up with a back 10, but by no means impenetrable, and a bloke up front that didn’t look like a professional footballer and they’ve beaten us 2-0."

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/284851/bristol-city-talentless-shithouse-footballers#ixzz5bNVJ4OSW

Makes today's win even more satisfying.

Archived