IGNORED

Bristol City v Reading Match Day 11

Septic Peg

3 minutes ago, PhilC said:

Don't normally post in a match day thread when I am at the game but I thought it was great seeing a Reading player go down 'injured'.... Reading players were shouting at Massengo to kick it out and we played on.... just like Johnson said at the start of the season. Reading player inevitably got up 30 seconds later...

So, he may not have actually been injured.....I'm shocked, shocked

13 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

I had two version of Hesgoal, one in Chinese with a reasonable picture and on another device occasional English commentary and a shocking pic....City looked scrappy on both after the lively opening 10 minutes!

Lets hope for better from City and Hesgoal in the second half ?

Refresh it twice and it seems to be OK now, shame city's not improving as much.

12 minutes ago, City_USA said:

Even if he gets a tap in or one goes in off his backside the same will happen. A goal is the only thing missing from his game for me. I wish he would drive forward a little further and take more shots, if he were to bag a goal his confidence would soar even higher. One hell of a player we have here!

If we get a pen I vote he takes it.

4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Reading seeing too much 0f the ball for me

There must be a "thing" about us playing at home. 

We started very well and an early goal should have seen us push on given that we were then dominant. Failing to get a second goal has resulted in what seems almost inevitable - the opposition gaining a foothold in the game, us losing our control and failing to press and increasing the pressure as the half unfolds.

Not sure if it's a good or bad thing that I've lost hesgoal coverage!

1 minute ago, downendcity said:

We started very well and an early goal should have seen us push on given that we were then dominant. Failing to get a second goal has resulted in what seems almost inevitable - the opposition gaining a foothold in the game, us losing our control and failing to press and increasing the pressure as the half unfolds.

Mines gone as well, hesgoal used to be so good but not this season.

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Yeh dropped for me too

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Mines gone as well, hesgoal used to be so good but not this season.

Try this.

https://www.vipbox.live/bristol-city-streams

Archived