IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I really have missed OTIB. Although we have not all met I consider you as my friends and I care for your good. I have misse you and I'm very happy to be back. Long may it continue.

Glad to have you back.

Nice to have different opinions Tommy.

Don't go and get yourself banned again :) I missed your postings 

3 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I really have missed OTIB. Although we have not all met I consider you as my friends and I care for your good. I have missed you and I'm very happy to be back. Long may it continue.

Welcome back Tommy,

just remember to be good...but if you can't be good then go and post on Asschat! I'm sure that will be even more entertaining.

6 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I really have missed OTIB. Although we have not all met I consider you as my friends and I care for your good. I have missed you and I'm very happy to be back. Long may it continue.

Welcome back mate, exciting times to be a city fan!

4 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Likewise Tommy and good to have you back.

A few of us have fought your corner, so keep posting your unique views on all things BCFC, but know when to stop and don't let us down.

And for anyone on here who harbours a real dislike of Tommy's posts such that they're moved to complain all the time, don't wait to be annoyed again, put him on ignore NOW.

Welcome back Tommy.:city:

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Jesus, their little brains would overheat and their heads would explode. Would be funny though.

They would love it. Tommy the city fan telling gasheads city have been shit for years.

But if we sign this Gustav guy Tommy is going to have to accept its his fault if he is shite :)

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Likewise Tommy and good to have you back.

A few of us have fought your corner, so keep posting your unique views on all things BCFC, but know when to stop and don't let us down.

And for anyone on here who harbours a real dislike of Tommy's posts such that they're moved to complain all the time, don't wait to be annoyed again, put him on ignore NOW.

Welcome back Tommy.:city:

Here here

1 minute ago, Chivs said:

Not being funny or owt but how did you know this before anyone else? Are you ITK? :shocking:

If so, please tell me Flint's not going anywhere, Tommy's staying and Assomathingie is a done deal.

Ps Great to have @bristolcitysweden back!

Look at the hijacked Gustav post in transfer section.

Or maybe I have the best source in the world :)

Looks like we got Tomarse on a good day. Thanks Tom

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

If he passed the medical today the deal will be announced tomorrow. Engvall flew to England over the day to get back in time to prepare for the U21 national game (a) against Croatia on Thursday. First contact with IFK Gothenburg was after lunch time last Sunday when CIty made a bid. Gothenburg was on the coach to play Helsingborg. At the time the game started negotiations started and when the game as over a deal was concluded. Personal terms also agreed. Gothenburg is similar in size to Bristol and will fit him well coming from Swedish Polperro

TOMMY !!!   Missed you old mate

Archived