IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

15 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Off to two days of working planning for next year. All very boring. Bought some beer for tomorrow night from Systembolaget as it is very expensive to buy them on site. Will drink them tonight though. Kick off at 10 a.m. in my council. 

Enjoy the beers Sir

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A friend worked as a solicitor for Cardiff City. He was always very busy after christmas partys.

...and that's relevant because...?

This IS NOT A CHRISTMAS PARTY. But you don't normally let factual replies get in the way of your uninformed rants so I suspect I'm wasting my time.

15 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Was he at the Gala Dinner? If not, I don't really see the relevance. Oh, that doesn't matter with you.

The majority of threads go out to the end of the universe have a meal and then come back on topic.

The Stockholm police had their christmas party yesterday. The afterparty took place in the head office. Someone defecated in a basin. A desk was found cleared and condoms on the floor, Superiors nameplates was exchanged with sexual slurs. 

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article24065136 .

Did someone actually sneeze at yesterdays christmas party? Absolutely sensational. What a party!!

Must be very boring for Julie H to work in a country of neuters.

Archived