IGNORED

Ramblings from Sweden

BigTone

18 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

My daughter asked me how come I was never ill.

In a polite way I told here I was as ill as people in general but I gave it a shit notice.   

Being serious for once.

Is Sweden OK or is it the final stages of a mental health breakdown?

Have the mods checked if he needs some support, luv n'hugs, etc, etc?

:dunno:

tfj

4 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Being serious for once.

Is Sweden OK or is it the final stages of a mental health breakdown?

Have the mods checked if he needs some support, luv n'hugs, etc, etc?

:dunno:

tfj

Things can only get worse, sorry improve. I had a temporary dip in form last night but is now raring to go

2 minutes ago, RumRed said:

Oh f****, don't piss off the Russians!

**** the Russians. They stole Ashton Vale from us. No one from Bristol shall got t ****** in 2018.

Butcombe will price real ale better than anything you can get in ******** that shithole for a month.

Long live Bristol. Long live Butcombe.

15 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

**** the Russians. They stole Ashton Vale from us. No one from Bristol shall got t ****** in 2018.

Butcombe will price real ale better than anything you can get in ******** that shithole for a month.

Long live Bristol. Long live Butcombe.

Sounds like you've been on the Butcombe already this evening Tommy ;)

14 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

No problem for the club to waterboard a so called adult should it be allowed.

:disapointed2se:

Won't happen mate.

If the FA found out any english club was waterboarding players on loan, they would have a transfer embargo slapped on them unless they stopped before the end of the season.

The club would definitely get a pretty stiff letter within 10 working days. Then City would be required to reply within 40 days.

It could not happen in England.

:whistle2:

tfj

3 hours ago, bristolcitysweden said:

With BREXIT the only sensible people are now looking for a cave in the Mendips

I've tried but the mobile reception's terrible, it'd take me ages to type 'ffs' after we conceded.

Probably take an hour for the pigeon to get to me so I knew we had though (still quicker than Player), swings and roundabouts I suppose.

Just now, bristolcitysweden said:

In a bigger perspective 40,000 young people are starving to death each single day and no one gives a toss

There are millions of people starving in this world, which has absolutely Jack shit  to do with this thread......

Hope everyone is ok.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Think you have the wrong thread.

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

This isn't a competition 

I think he means in moments like this you realise how ****** up everything is and that potentially what has driven these type of events.....Nah ive no idea really 

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

I think he means in moments like this you realise how ****** up everything is and that potentially what has driven these type of events.....Nah ive no idea really 

A bomb close to players bus. A player in shock. Dummy birds get upset. 40,000 young people starving to death each single day. Dummy birds don't give a shit.

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A bomb close to players bus. A player in shock. Dummy birds get upset. 40,000 young people starving to death each single day. Dummy birds don't give a shit.

I think I get the point that you are making and I might even happen to agree with you but I don't really think now is the time or the place to make it.

Probably best to keep quiet.

Archived